Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our BeTheme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check Support Center.
2. Check on forum if discussion has not been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
3. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
4. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
5. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Error after update

edited September 2015 in Theme support
Guys,
I really totally disgusted.
After a few days, continually repeating and repeating mistakes and fixes updates of your theme - after final update i loose all settings of my CSS and style setting.

Can you can finally make the final and working Release that will not harm the already existing sites and to stop issuing pointless updates every 3 days?!
We must now restore all sites from backups of our hosting provider - all this costs us money.

Comments

• edited September 2015
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • Jetpack is buggy plugin?
    You thing is normal to deliver update of themes which is incompatible with Jetpack? 

Millions of users who use it are the absolute morons and only you are right?
    What next? Verion 9.5.993? - will update, which is not compatible with MailChimp for WP or similar top plug-in because it is "buggy"?

Forgive me for being so openly angry, but after all it is far from serious and normal conduct!

You do not have contacts with people who bought your template?
    It is so difficult to contact all of us and inform us - that something is wrong?

I do not understand your behavior.
  • Anyway...
    After updates and disabling of "buggy" Jetpack:
    Chrome vs. Safari fo OSX
  • Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited September 2015
    Yes, as I say, I apologize for my outburst of rage. However, try to understand me.
    Every X days you publish update after update. And we like sheep is pulling out and update / what can we do? /.
    Finally, there is quite a big problem and nobody solves nothing.
    We have no information that something stopped working.

This is the same as if our hosting provider turn our server off and did not report it to us. And like clarification would provide that new server cabinet is not compatible with the old server.
    That's why I'm so angry.
    But also because what I posted above.
    After deactivation Jetpack problem with fonts is till there / in a different form, but it's there - so not earlier /.

I understand that you're not doing it on purpose - you're the best - so it is up to you enormous pressure and great responsibility.
    And that's why I find it rather strange that on such a serious incompatibility do not inform your customers.

Thank you and I apologize that I was not writing today the most pleasant news.
  • URL with font problem is attached on pictures on my last post.
    www.hugobach.sk

Thank you.
    Dima
  • Thank you. Its strange. Ill try to find it.