Theme options and database problem on 1and1

I try to find solution for my problem in forum, but I can't find what I want.
On 1and1 hosting there is problem with Theme options, they don't work. I turned off safe mode on hosting, I will check memory limit (it set up to 128MB) and I try to disable all plugins and anything don't work. Also when I try manually copy theme options setting in record to database (I copy settings from another database column and paste them to current) in first time this work, but when I try make a little change everything stop work. Now even I try copy the same settings and paste them in database by phpmyadmin I see to they saved but when i reload page I don't see this settings and when I go back again to record in Database I see old settings. Where is problem? Is possible to template files sending request to database when i reload the page and they overwrite record to default settings? It shouldn't work in diffrent way? But maybe I'm wrong.

Also is possible to do something in theme files to they start work on 1and1? In OVH hosting, goddady it's works fine, why in 1and1 is problem? All server settings are the same, php in version 5.5, memory limit 128MB etc.

Thank you for respond

Comments