Sticky header-active link color when scrolling down

Hey Team :),

i have an issue with my sticky header color. For header style i use the transparent one, and when the link is active the menu tab (for example Home) changes from white to a light green, so that i know I am on the tab home now. So far so good, but when i scroll down, i still see my menu bar (sticky header) but the active link (for example Home) just appears white, not light green how i actually want it. How can i set instructions so that  the active link color for the tab i am on remains light green when i scroll down ?
Thank you for your time,
Cheers,
Kevin

Comments

• Hey,
    could you please send a link to this page so we can inspect the code?
    thanks
  • Hey Team,
    thanks for your reply, the link to my page is:  homekeepers.de/wordpress
    I have another question concerning mobile responsivness, i know that the betheme is mobile responsive and when i adapt the screen size it kind of works. Problem is that the pictures and the text are positioned wrong or just look weird. I worked with the muffin builder and used a lot of padding for adapting the pictures to the size of sections etc. How can i solve this, so my page looks good on any device ?
    Thank you for your help :)

• P.S: I konw that i can hide sections or pictures for the different devices, but I actually want to have the same look on every device, if this is possible
  • Dear Kevin,
    We always use pictures that are 767px wide, this way when the page goes mobile, they fit the whole width.

The color is not the same because you have set the dark sticky, set it to "the same as top bar left background", screnn: http://prntscr.com/hcrcf3
    Ofcourse you will need to go to theme options>colors>header and set a color for the top bar left.
    thanks
  • it dosn t work for us!!!

please help!

http://www.clausmuhr.eu/
  • Your sticky is still set to dark, we can see that from the source code.
    Go to theme options>header&subheader>header and change the option, set it to "the same as top bar left background". Ofcourse you will need to go to theme options>colors>header and set a color for the top bar left.
    thanks