in which database table exactly is the muffin builder data of pages and posts are stored ?

because I searched all my wordpress database tables and I can't find anything. 

Comments

• I have the same problem, can't find the portfolio pages data on the database.
    I have to change lots of urls from all pages and portfolio. It's a hard work to doit one by one.
  • I thinkI found Muffin Builder content on wp_postmeta with meta_key mfn-page-items, but coded somehow...
    The content sows something like:
    "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.../"

How can I decode and recode this?
    I need to find and replace lots of urls on pages and portfolio!

• Please answer rrisler question.
    I have the same problem.
  • Sorry but we do not support theme files/database modifications. It is outside the support policy.
    thanks
  • Ok. 
    How can I find and replace text and/or urls in pages made with muffin builder?
  • At last I was able to solve it, but not thanks to the help of the support, which did not work.

I leave my solution for those who need it:
    1) in Betheme -> Theme options -> Global -> Advanced
    In the option: Builder | Data Storage select "Serialized | Readable format, required by some plugins"
    This will make the data of the muffin builder save them WITHOUT coding.

2) I use the plugin "All-in-one WP Migration" in which when exporting gives the possibility to search and replace text strings or URLs in the database. To then import it again on the site.
    NOTE: I have used the advanced option and I have only exported the sql (not the files)
    3) In the same plugin I have imported the file generated in the export.

That is all.

Something that muffin support could have saved me many hours of work.

• An important note: after changing the configuration of Betheme it is necessary to enter EACH ONE of the pages, portfolio, etc. and update them so that you can reload it without coding.
  • I am sorry, I misunderstood. You can use this plugin:
    http://muffingroup.com/plugins/mfn-migrate-cb.zip
    thanks
  • Hi, I have exactly the same question as the OP and unfortunately it hasn't been answered yet.

So: In which database table exactly is the muffin builder data of pages and posts stored?

I have a backup of my database from 2 weeks ago, but when I restore the database, all the Muffin Builder elements/sections are missing/empty!! It almost seems like these are not stored in the database? If that is the case, where is this data stored? I need to make regular backups of the site, which includes making backups of the Muffin Builder data.

Thank you
  • Please do not manually change anything in the database. This is a type of database that relies in the length of each table content.

We cannot really support actions like transfering the database. We can only suggest using a plugin like duplicator to save a copy of the website.

thanks