Big Issue with muffin builder

I met 2 problems with muffin builder (last version of be theme)

And of course i try deactivating all plugins before calling You

1- My builder has no sense, all blocks go under (picture) image

2- sometimes, it's impossible to grow up some blocs, like an image or a placeholder, when i click on "+" nothing happens 

Please help me !

Comments

• Now it's a very big problem for me, nothing is possible on the builder. please help
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Email is in your box.
    Please help me !
  • We checked and it seems that something on your server is swapping "." with "," in the database.
    Please also send us your FTP access using the contact form. Add a link to this disscussion.
    thanks
  • Email is in your box.
    Please help me ! :)
  • I see that my website is down ans all my plugins deactivated, so i imagine that you are working on the FTP? Could you send an email when the problem is fixed ?
    Thanks
  • Hello, i give you acces to my website yesterday (FTP + admin) and the website is still broken (nothing on the front office) And extension are still deactivated.
    Could you give me more informations ?
    It's very urgent for my client to have this website online !
    Thanks
  • Sorry, can i have more informations ?
  • Hey,
    you will have to wait a little longer, those kind of requests (login in and check the website) takes more time. We will check it today and give you an aswer. You can enable the plugins again, they do not seem to be the issue.
    thanks
  • We checked it. Yesterday we changed the builder|storage setting in theme options>global>advanced but it did not have any effect.
    It looks like there is cache on the server because the setting did change and now it works fine.
    But the child theme is corrupted, we dectivated it because we could not use the page othwerwise.
    thanks
  • Ok, thank you for these informations.
    So, concretely, what did you do to solve my problem with the muffin builder?
    I don't understand the problem with the child, because, i used it on a normal way. 
    I simply added to the child some files that I modified for esthetic questions. So what do you recommend and how can you solve this problem?
    I don't do anything wrong..
    The solution is not to deactivate the chills because i need it ... And i pay for a theme who had a child ..

• edited March 2018
    After few tests, i have an idea and please could you test from your side:

Since i install the first version of this website, once, i update the theme and after that i had few problems (like this one > http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/comment/125538#Comment_125538)

Now, i just delete the child and reinstall it and i put my modified files into .
    And now it's working.

IS THAT POSSIBLE that update of my theme create a bug between child and father ?
    I also see that your intervention broke 2 of my woocommerce sidebars

(but please continue to search ...)
  • No sorry but this is not possible, you always need to update the parent theme only.
    Your modification might have messed up something but we think that the current hosting is causing those issues.