New items are not visable

At the homepage of my wife's website about photography i'm using the portfilo opties with menu stucture build by catagories, which work fine.
After adding a new catagrie at the menu and adding photo's to it, not all the photo's are visable and photo's which are visable change in number..
At this moment i have 18 items (photo's) at this catagorie but mostly less, sometimes 7, somtimes 10, are visable.
What can be wrong?

Link to site

Comments

• Hi,
    if you have a lot of portfolio items on a page and you want to have jQuery filtering then you cannot have pagination or a load more buttton. Otherwise not all items will be displayed.
    thanks
  • Thank you very much!
    In the back of my mind i knew this, but searching for solutions can make you blind! ;-)
    Anyway, it works now, thank again!
  • i'm sorry but after a while everthing started over again. I followed your explaination but still there are not showing some images at one catagorie. Again, sometimes 9, then 13, and sometimes 18 which is all the import off that categorie. I cannot figure it out where it comes from, because, the other 4 catagories working fine. (all images showing up with same settings)
    Does anyone have an idea?
    Thank you in advance,

Karl
  • You would have to set the count value to a high value, otherwise not all of the items will be shown.
    Since you have a lot of portfolios, we suggest not using jQuery filtering and redirecting the user to the portfolio category pages.
    thanks
  • Perhaps i don't get it. I had 128 small photo's, each 100kb or less, divided over 5 catagories and everything worked fine. After adding 18 new photo's at one extra categorie everything still works EXEPT the new categorie, there are sometimes 10, sometimes 14, or sometimes 8 photo's (you can change the numbers yourself) I followed your instructions and nothing seems to work. We have a section ''macro'' and ''helios'' wich both have way more than 18 photo's and everthing works fine, it's just the sixth categorie that give a different number of photo's everytime it loads.. Hope that you have any suggestions left.
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • We have changed the number of visible portfolios to 300 and disable the load more button. Like we said before, you cann have load more or pagination if you want to use jQuery filtering.
    thanks
  • Again, thanks for your help, but i'm feeling a bit like a fool now, because i do not understand what you are explaining... :-(
    When i log in and go the portfolio section i find at the top of  the page ''post per page'' 200  (and not 300) wich i set before is there another setting anywhere on the theme?
    All the other settings are still the same... BUT... everything seems to work now
    I try to understand what went wrong and feeling a bit stupid now..
    Thanks again for  your response in advance
  • Let me explain,
    if you are using a default portfolio page, that you set in theme options>blog,shop&portfolio>portfolio then you should use the theme options to set it up.

if you are using a portfolio item, that you add in the builder, then you should edit the item and make changes there.

So I just simply edited your Muffin Builder Portfolio item and set things up there

cheers
  • Just as i said, i feld stupid to ask..BUT.. you axplained me well AND now i'm getting it. ;-) Thanks again fot your help, it works fine now! :-D
  • Do not feel stupid, if everybody knew everything then there would be no support :)