Muffin Options not saving

Greetings,

I've been building a site for a client over the last couple of months. Everything with BeTheme was working properly tonight while I worked on the site, then I took a break and updated BeTheme to version 20.8.9. After this update, I cannot save any changes in the Muffin Options. No matter what options I change, such as font, colors, button type, etc., the changes will not save. The 'Save' button is visible and I can click it, but nothing happens. 

Another issue: I've also noticed after the update, that whenever I go to Muffin Options, it defaults to opening at Fonts > Size & Style. Every single time, no matter which Muffin Options section I was last in. For some reason, it seems locked on defaulting to this options page.

My PHP limits are at your recommendations. As per your instructions, I've also sent a link to the site's phpinfo.php file through your support contact form so you can view it, as well as my admin login credentials and a link back to this post. 

I've done the following:
Flushed the caches
Logged out and back in from the site
Refreshed many times, while flushing the cache
Closed the browser and repeated the above steps many times, but the issue persists

In summary, everything has worked great for the past two months while working on the site. But after updating the theme to version 20.8.9, the Save function stopped working in Muffin Options. Muffin Options is also defaulting to always opening at Fonts  > Size & Style. These issues would suggest a bug in the new version, perhaps.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can provide. The client needs the site live in a couple weeks, so please help me resolve this ASAP. 

Thank you.

Comments

• Hi,
    if your chatting with the support on mail then keep it there. There is no need for double posting the same issue.
    thanks
  • Your own instructions say to post here, then link to the post when using email support. How about solving the issue.
  • We did not instruct you to do anything, you just posted here and sent an email with the same problem. Just wait for an email answer.
    thanks!
  • Hi I have the same problem. Just working on a site, took a break and now the save button doesn't work. WPBakery Page Builder, eg tested on text block, etc wordpress 4.9.5, latest WPBakery 5.4
  • edited April 2018
    @pandinsky01 - I never received a solution from Muffin or I'd tell you what it is. I emailed their support and all they say is that the PHP limits are too low, which is wrong. They're set at their recommended levels via an .ini file and it's been verified by my web host, GoDaddy, that the increased limits are working. It's also verified in BeThemes's own System Status tab and I sent them screen shots. I gave up, requested a refund, and bought a new theme to re-do the site. It's been 3+ days with no solution and I couldn't wait any longer.
  • pandinsky01

Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email, please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    3. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

SWD2011
    You should always check with the phpinfo file because those values (dashboard or php.ini) could be only local values which are visible but they are not master values which actually are important.
    thanks
  • PHPInfo is exactly what I did check and the values were set to your recommendations, verified by GoDaddy and your theme's System Status tab. We've already hashed through this several times. It's not a valid excuse for the theme to suddenly stop saving files after a theme update. 
  • Sorry but "verified by GoDaddy" is not really valid as well because we have seen a lot of cases where the settings were "verified" but nothing has really changed.
    You must have recieved an answer via email on what to do, we never leave users without a valid answer.