SHOP SLIDER showing sold-out items

How to make the shop slider not show sold out items. I already selected HIDE OUT OF STOCK items from woocommerce.

Comments

• Hello,
    sorry but we do not have such an options available for this item.
    thanks
  • It is not an option that I am looking for. I want my items that have been sold, NOT TO SHOW in the online shop. How do you do that?
  • Like we said, there is no option to disable this. You would have to code it manually. The slider takes in all the products.
    thanks
  • Thank you. This is something you should really consider doing. 
    This is the very first theme where I found such issue.
    I have been developing this website using BE, because it is one of the themes that have been available for the longest time, and I really thought this choosing BE would be an advantage over other themes. Currently the customer use another VERY popular theme, but newer than BE. I honestly thought BE would be a better option. I have actually have already transferred the WHOLE website into to BE, and am about 90% done. I really didn't want to start over again with a different theme, coding would really not be an option here. That's why the customer is going away from the current theme. Too many things to iron out. I might have to find a different option or theme.
    Any plans to 'fixing' this?

One more question if you would please, which is the second thing I am having issues with:

For the portfolio listing, I am using masonry hover details. I am trying to have the feature image show in a 4 column of square images. Some pictures will not show as squares. I have already  set under the FEATURE IMAGE options for BLOG & PORTFOLIO, width and height the same, and chose resize & crop. I have also regenerated thumbnails, but it did not change. Blog posts now show fine,but not the portfolio. 
    What should I do?
  • Please make sure that the dimmensions you put in the featured image settings are not higher then the size of the original image. If the image is 200x200 and you set it to be 300x300 then nothing will happent to that image. Send a link to this page.
    thanks
  • Yes, I set them to 500x500 and all the original images are at least that size.

In this, you will see one ring that the image is throwing off the others towards the bottom...

And here you will see it more obvious:

On the blog list, it looks fine. Just the portfolio I am having issues with...

Thank you!
  • All images are set to 1080px by 1080 px, except one, http://prntscr.com/j4q5qm
    Check the original size of the image.
    thanks
  • In the configuration, I set them to 500x500 and regenerated the thumbnails.  Let me attach a screenshot.

Before that, I also tried 960x960, also no luck.

See it here: https://ibb.co/gynE47

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Sent it. Thanks
  • Any News Yet?
  • Please check if you got an email answer from the muffin group email.
    thanks
  • No, no emails.
  • Yes there ws an email because you did not add a link to this disscussion and it is quite crucial.
    We will get back to you as soon as we can.
    thanks
  • Thank you.
  • In the meantime please contact your hosting provider because it could be server cache.
    thanks
  • Okay we know now. I have contacted the dev team and they explained everything.
    The masonry hover details style does not take the image sizes from the featured image option,
    screen: http://prntscr.com/j8y0tx
    So you have to either use a grid style or upload each image in the same size.

• :( awwwhhhh... hopefully that will change in the future... (PLEASE??)

Unfortunately the grid option does not offer a way to show the link to the portfolio page and at the same time, a way to see the picture larger, which is the goal. The owner wants the portfolio list aligned... so the other portfolio options are not an option at this time. They want flexibility the images they upload, too... so I am in a hard position.

I think I will have to find a different option to display this portfolios, or start over with a new theme, which is not what I wanted, since I am basically finished with it, which would mean... starting all over again. 

If you have an idea of what I could do, please let me know! Thank you very much!!!
  • You could always take the images and make them the same size on your PC manually.
    thanks