logo in svg in sticky does not appear

Hello team,

I have been able to notice what seems to be a bug.
I used the import of theme "web developer", I have a logo set in svg format and I have activated the retina.js.

I explain the situation:

If I load the web normally, the logo is displayed, but when I start to scroll, the logo no longer appears (I noticed that the div #logo script, which changes the width and height of the logo, does not change when the sticky).
If on the other hand I move to the middle of the page (any page) and I reload the page, the logo does appear (and the script loads the width and height of the IMG .logo-sticky correctly). But if I do sxcroll up to get to the top of the page, then it is at that moment that the logo does not appear.
In summary: it seems that the script, when it is a logo in svg (I do not know if by the file format or by the "svg" class of the IMG) only makes it appear in a site, instead of showing and hiding them.

I also put the svg logo in "@ 2x" format but it does not work either.

Note: as I explained, this happens with Retina.js activated (in the option "enable retina.js | please prepare @ 2x images"). If I select the option "Default: only Retina Logo", then it works correctly.

A couple of weeks ago it did not happen to me and it stopped working in the update I did today to the latest version of the theme.

Thank you very much

Comments

• Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Indeed, the web is currently under maintenance and password by apache.

I hope that in a couple or three of days I have it active.

Do I answer this ticket informing of the activation with the links? Or is it necessary to close and reopen another one?

Thank you.
  • Just respond in this topic that the website is active and we will check it.
    cheers