categories portfolio page shortcode

Hello team,

I would like to know if there is any shortcode to be able to put within a portfolio page to show the portfolio categories to which it belongs.

Thank you very much.

Comments

• Hi,
    we do not quite understand what you mean. Could you please explain in more detail or show some examples?
    thanks
  • yes,
    You can assign one or several categories to a portfolio.
    Let's take the example that "portfolio1" assigned the category A, B and C.

Well I would like to be able to see, when I enter within "portfolio1" that has assigned the categories A, B and C.

For example in a web project you could assign Ux, SEO and design (for ex). Well, when you visit that portfolio and see the project you see that it belongs to those categories and if you click on one of them, it will take you to all the projects in that category.

In theme options> blog, portfolio, shop> portfolio> options there is an option to show or hide the metas. But I do not see reflects those checks in the front.

Thank you very much.
  • It looks like there is really no option for this. There is only the breadcrumb that shows the category but it shows only one of the categories.
    You would have to somehow add the categories manually because right now there is nothing we can do about it. I will pass this info to the dev team and we will see what they will say.
    thanks
  • It's a shame because there are other issues that do.

It would be great if you could also implement it.

So, the option to show or not the "meta categories" in the BeTheme portfolio options for what is it?

Thanks.
  • I was wrong. It is actually possible and visible. Just go to theme options>blog,portfolio&shop>portfolio and enable the categories. It will be not visible on all portfolio page style but it will be visible on all single portfolios.
    thanks
  • In the portfolio page nothing appears (I have marked the author checks, date and category in the theme options).

I have two categories established in the test portfolio that I did and nothing appears.

Even in the code there is no difference between marking or unchecking the "meta categories" option (unless there is some other option that must be enabled).

Thanks for your service and patience
  • Hi, 

I was reviewing everything and I could see that the options of "client", "website" and "task" within the portfolio page itself do not appear (in case it can help solve the problem).

Thank you.
  • Okay but are you using a default portfolio page or do you use items?
    it will not work for items.
    If you choose the intro header style for the single product then it will display.
    In the normal portfolio project you will see categories as a drop down in the top.
    thanks