Slider over Menu after that manual youtube video

Hello,
i do that and now my page dont open normally. It isnt work so how in minute 8.40, then i
have delete code and safe. after it was broken and write that i have do
upload that with ftp again so i have make backup with my hoster and its the same problem more? This video have do that or it is other problem? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4EOgFjxYXTM Minute 8:40

Comments

• Hi,
    you do not have to or you should not use the wordpress editor for files.
    You can paste scripts in theme options>SEO or in theme options>global>hooks
    thanks
  • ok i web designer in youtube have do that but the problem is now i see my menu is away so my slider was bigger. Where is my Menu? :(  www.master-sezer.com  is only white? :(
  • It the most likely your cache/optimization plugin in play.
    Please do not use cache plugins when the website is beeing built or updated.
    Disable all plugins and purge your browser cache, then the menu will appear.
    thanks
  • Hello! It was deactivated but need longer to be updated i think? Why i was blocked before 1 hour here?

What happened?

The owner of this website (forum.muffingroup.com) has
    banned you temporarily from accessing this website.

And where can i have the support what i have payed 20 Dollar when i have buy that betheme?

Here?

Thanks a lot for your help!

• You were block because you did too many requests on the forum and it blocked you for a while.
    Maybe you opened a lot of tabs for other forum topics and refreshed the page a couple of times.
    Do not worry.

Please do as we say and disable all plugins.
    thanks
  • Ok? I dont do to many requests i have write only here but ok -.- We will see -.-
    It have block me again only when i will activate it. -.-
    I will create multisite and when i was step 3 and dont found the /home/u387511083/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php  wich is written in wordpress to update the code on step 3 so i was looking and see my website was destroyed and the backups from hostinger.com dont help more! :((

SQL server has gone away in /home/u387511083/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1924
    Warning: mysqli_query(): Error reading result set's header in /home/u387511083/public_html/wp-includes/wp-db.php on line 1924

• The multisite installation is up to the user. If you have errors then you have to contact your hosting provider first.
    All we can suggest is to disable all plugins and manually delete the theme from the FTP and install the newest version again.
    thanks
  • edited May 2018
    Ok, now my site works but only the options dont open. See please www.master-sezer.com
    The Menu is there but the submenu is dont open? I have link all correct and it was working all normally. My hoster make now 3 backups to 19.05. and it is broken more. I have disable the plugins, too.

My Hoster answer now after send him your support: I don't believe this is an issue with the theme rather than the plugins or configuration

I have deactivate all plugins now, too. But the submenus from all dont open more?

Did i must delete the betheme now more?

Best Regards and thanks for your help!
  • edited May 2018
    Aaah, i think i know that!?!?

i know that when the plugin fastest cache is activated then all
    saved in the browser so when iam change ever in the theme then the
    browser dont know the logic and shows the menu more. I dont work in the
    submenu since days and it was the same all days long to make some
    updates then the error was to see!?!?
  • If you are using a cache plugin then please disable it when you update the theme or make changes, then reanable it again.
    Also the server may be limited if you do not see the theme options panel.
    Can you send a phpinfo file link so we can check your hosting enviroment.?
    thanks
  • edited May 2018
    Ok, 1 was the cache plugin and second was WoCommerce where block the theme.

After that WB Bakery have now the problem. Only the Tabs are to see but not the texts. And the second is the submenu dont open more. And there is written: Please activate your copy of WPBakery Page Builder.
    But i think its included with the Betheme?  Please help to solve this 2 things.

My hoster have fix the ressources problem after make so muck backups and the problems now is with WPBakery and that the Submenus dont open. :(

Here is the Info from my Hoster - Hostinger: https://cpanel.hostinger.de/advanced/phpinfo/aid/30410594
  • The plugin does not need registration, even if it says it does.
    The bundled plugins are free and they just want you to buy the premium version.

Please send me a link to this page where the submenus do not open.
    thanks
  • edited May 2018
    thats the same page what i have send more times in the comments before --> www.master-sezer.com
    After install new the theme works normally!  :D

Can i deactivate that anoying report to activate WPbakery Premium?
  • Sorry but this notice is set in the plugin, we cannot do anything about that.
    We would like to because it confuses people a lot.
    thanks