Website misbehavior while opening

Hello BE THEME team,
Few months back i purchased your theme and worked upon spa theme.
and right now after developing website i cannot access my website properly from few days.

Thetop menu pages and the logo of the company is not displaying each time i visit the site. The home page have some or the other issue. it hides some part of the data.
Please assist me with your knowledge how to overcome this issue.
this issue has to be resolved as soon as possible.
Thanks, will be waiting for your response.!

Comments

• Hey
    when Shall i expect a reply from you guys.?
    help soon!
  • Hi,
    Please update your theme to the newest version, also please send us a link to your website.
    Thanks.
  • Hi,
    i have already updated the theme and wordpress too.!
    http://ebeautyglam.com/ its the website link. please reply with a solution to the above problem.

Also to share again.
    When i open the website these days, the top menu of the Spa theme with the logo of left side does not appear every time the website is visited. Thus when the logo and all menus are visible then the second portion of the page and below survices disappears.
    also on the phone its not performing well. its not opening the menus there too.
    Expecting a reply soon!
  • There are errors from plugins in console.
    Please disable them and check again.
    Thanks.
  • hey when i can get your reply.?

• I still see the errors in console.
    Is this working fine when you disable all the plugins?

Also, you have an errors in HTML mode (Firefox (CTRL+U)).

Please resolve these errors first.
    Thanks
  • hey i went to your link but there was no such problems you mentioned. its alright.
    please let me know the major issue in the site soon.
    Thanks

• 1. One more thing i should let you know.
    the plugins which came with the theme, how to update them as the layer slider plugin is not getting updated.!

2. Please check the website again and reply soon as your link of the error doesn't exist.! after checking i came to this note!
    will be waiting for the response!
  • 1) Please disable all of the plugins, then try to update the plugins.

There is still an issue.
    It's section under the Revolution Slider.

Cheers.
  • oky thanks a lot. 
    will check and get back to you again.!
    :)
  • hey i solves few of the issues.
    But please help me by a small problem.
    That when i have purchased the Theme you gave me few Plugins within the theme. But current issue is when i update the theme these plugins dont Get Updated, neither as per theme and neither through Plugin section.

The Plugin of slider is not at all getting updated and certainly creating a problem.

While updating the plugin it comes Sorry we are unable to update, update later.

Please Reply with a proper solution so that i can come up resolved with this issue i am facing from such a long time..!!

• Please show me your error message when you update your plugins?
    Also, did you disable all the plugins before the update?
    Thanks