"Ajax error" error in Revolution slider

Hi,

I recently duplicated a site using BackupBuddy. The new site is identical to the original site except for one additional page. I need to remove one slide from the Revolution slider, but I am getting an "Ajax error" error notification every time I try to delete the slide. I even tried deleting the slide in the original site and then importing the new slider into my site and I get the same error.

I have deleted revolution slider from the plugins folder and reinstalled the latest version and well as the latest version of Be Theme and I still get the error. The new site is located on the same server as the original site and everything else is working perfectly. I'm not sure if this is something that I need to contact the developers of Revolution slider about or not. I am concerned that I won't get support there since the plugin came bundled with the Be Theme.

Do you have any suggestions on what could be causing the problem?

Comments

• I have exactly the same problem. Whenever I want to create a new slider or duplicate the existing one, I get an "ERROR: The slider is not initialized!" and I can not edit or delete the slider. It told me when saving "Slide ID should be numeric" ... 
    What is it?
  • Hi,
    Please use this plugin to duplicate sites with BeTheme:

It's always working fine
    Cheers
  • It's not that I want to duplicate sites. It's about the revolution slider. If I want to create a new slider in the plugin, the said error comes ...

And since the plugin is indeed supplied by the theme and it can not be updated otherwise, I do not know. Somehow, an update seems to cause a conflict.

Please take care of the problem. Can it be that a bug has arisen during an update?
  • Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo,

I have duplicated BeTheme sites many times (all of them with Revolution Slider) and I have never had an issue with the process until now. I have made several pretty major edits to the site since duplicating it, so I'm really not sure I want to have to start over duplicating again and then redoing all of the edits. Is this the only option for getting rid of the AJAX error?
  • We do not have this issue while duplicating site with duplicator plugin.
    Before duplication, please be sure that all of your plugins are disabled.

If this won't help you, please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and
    send us a link to that file, wordpress admin login credentials and link to this topic privately thru the contact form which is on
    the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we
    can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related
    to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link.
    For more details about file creation, please visit
    https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email, please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    3. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks

• Hi,
    We've been on your website and it looks like it's not theme related issue.
    We tested it with Twenty Seventeen theme and Revolution Slider still doesn't work.

You have to contact plugin support team.
    Cheers
  • OK. Thanks. I appreciate the help.