Checkout page with endless spinning icon

Dear Sirs, 

cannot solve this problem. At the checkout page I got these spinning icons endless. The Store is new. 
Have set all PHP requirements, have tried to disable all WooCommerce plugins and have tried to use just Bank Transfer to avoid PayPal settings to be involved. 
Of course I'm using a Be Theme template imported from SHOP category. 
Can you help me?
Best regards

Comments

• Have also noticed that the shipping costs not appear when have compiled the form with all data. 
    I set: Hide shipping costs until an address is entered

See the image below:
    www.pcsetup.it/images/Checkout%20%E2%80%93%20Oasis%20Fans%20Club.jpg
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    It is always a good idea to also attach a screenshot, for that use services like snag.gy or pasteboard.co
    thanks
  • Hi,
    Here is the shop, not under maintenance:

Here is the link for the screenshot: https://pasteboard.co/HGHbfTZ.png
    Shipping costs not appear when have compiled the form with all data

Hope to receive your help. Thanks
    Fabio

• Is this happening when you disable all of the plugins(without vanilla WooCommerce of course)
    Cheers
  • edited October 2018
    Yes, have tried to disable all plugins, except WooCommerce of course. 
    Think that in the checkout must appear the postage costs with the total of order and simply it not happens. 

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • edited October 2018
    Have just checked online, left the parent theme as you set (not child). Haven't changed or modified nothing in the last 48 hours and it's still spinning. Cannot proceed to payment and the postage costs still do not appear. Just 2 spinning icon.

• Hi,
    I changed the theme to the parent theme and everything works.
    It redirect to paypal now.

It must be fault of your theme files customization.
    Thanks.