504 Gateway Time-out

When i try to install a specific theme ->blogger2  after some minutes i receive the message 504 Gateway Time-out
I have created the phpinfo.php file at link https://print10.gr/sandra2/phpinfo.php

I tried to install the bellow themes (at the same directory). Both was succesfully installed
BeBlogger 960px
bepress

can you find out why  blogger2  theme has this problem ?
thanks Lazaros

Comments

• Hi,
    We do not see this issue.
    Please, downgrade your PHP version to 7.0
    Also, be sure that you cleaned your database and all of your plugins are disabled before installing pre-built website.
    Thanks
  • Hi I tried again a clean installation for blogger2
    I downgrade php 7.0.32
    I received again se same mesage 504 Gateway Time-out

I noticed that media has been loaded partially as in image bellow.

I did a new installation by resetting tables. 
    Secondly i installed again the theme -without RESETING tables.- but without demo data. (the installation was very quickly)

The only problem was the duplicated menu (I deleted the double menu). https://print10.gr/sandra3

I think the problem is that demo need more time to be installed (with demo data). 
    What do you think ?

• Your PHP values are good. It shouldn't make the problem.
    It looks like a hosting issue, please contact your hosting provider.
    Logs will be really helpful.

Cheers.
  • edited October 2018
    if i would like to install a) only the theme and next b) all the demo data 
    wich is better procedure for that ?

thanks in advance
  • edited October 2018
    If you can't download a pre-built website due the 504 gateway error, then any of this option will work.
    You have to contact your hosting provider.

Before installing new pre-built website, please make a database reset with Wordpress Database Reset plugin and select all database tables except users, usermeta & options.

This video above will explain you these steps. (from second minute of video)
    Thanks