Gmaps not working with API key

Dear BeTheme creators,

I'm trying to make the default map working on my website www.studiomaggiolini.com, I had already insert the API key in the theme options area, and it was working for a couple of days...but now it's off again, the message shows: 

"Oops! Something went wrong.This page didn't load Google Maps correctly. See the JavaScript console for technical details."

Can you please help me out? I've spontaneously looked up on all the suggestion you gave in previous topic about this, but none of that seems to work.
thanks in advance,
Davide

Comments

• Hi,
    Please:
    1) Update your theme to the newest version
    2) Disable all of the plugins

Then check if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • I just tried to update the theme to the newest version but I get this error message:

there was an error during the update of Betheme: The package can't be installed. the package doesn't contain any files.

How can i do this? thank you very much

• Hello, i tried already with your tool but I can't deregister my theme, and so I can't update it.

If needed, i will pay the support again in order to update it, but it seems a very unusual thing to me, the update should be guaranteed for free isn't it?

Also I'd liker to stress the fact that I'm only a web admin for the website and that after my release the client would like to have the chance to make updates by himself. 
    But if this is the level of difficulty he might face, probably this won't work. 

Really need to fix this update thing and the map issue, please.
    Davide
  • This message could mean that your license key is used on more than one domain.
    Please use this tool to manage your license keys:
    http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/36219/cannot-register-deregister-your-license-key-use-this-tool#latest

thanks
  • Nope, i'm more than sure that is not, it's used ONLY on this website.

Also, as stated in my previous message I already tried using your tool but nothing is happening, I can't de-register. Can you seriously help me out please? 
  • If you checked that your key is not used anywhere then please:

- Disable all of your plugins
    - Deregister and register your theme.
    - Update your theme.

Then, check if maps items are working. (but don't turn on plugins)

We always want to help our customers 'seriously' - it's important to check all possibilities to fix this issue.
    Thanks
  • "All of my plugins" unfortunately include NinjaForm which is a necessary plug in for my website, because I had built a contact form with it. 

Can I keep that running? if not, I'm sorry but this doesn't sound like a solution...
    I can't destroy the contact form of my website in order to have the map working! In that case I will probably get rid of the map instead
    thanks for clarification

• It's just for testing purposes.
    But, please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact
    form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Thanks for checking my issue, I just sent the WP credentials to you now!

• Hi,
    I was on your website and I deregistered and registered your betheme - then update worked.
    Also, your API is not configured.

Thanks.