WPBakery not installing

When I try to install it, the error message reads: The package could not be installed. PCLZIP_ERR_BAD_FORMAT (-10) : Unable to find End of Central Dir Record signature.

Apparently it could be because the .zip for WPBakery is corrupt but I can't locate the .zip copy to upload it manually. 

Comments

• Hi,

Please contact your hosting provider and check if the current PHP version on your server has CURL enabled
    thanks
  • Hi, 

Yes I've just got in contact with them and cURL is installed (see screenshot) - it's version 7.54.0. 

In the BeTheme dashboard is says that ZipArchive isn't installed. I've just installed that through cPanel as a PHP extension but BeTheme still says it's not installed. I don't know if ZipArchive is required for installing plugins but there could be an issue there. 

Let me know if you need my WordPress credentials to check it out. 

Thanks, 
    Tom
  • Hi Tom,
    if you changed it in the cpanel but the system status shows that it is not installed, please contact your hosting provider, maybe he has to change it manually or at least check if it is all correctly set up.
    It could be also serwer cache or the changes take time to apply.
    thanks
  • According to the PHP script, CURL has always been installed. It was only ZipArchive which I installed through cPanel. 

I am experiencing the same problem now. In addition, BeTheme won't update giving the same error message. 

• Hi,

Please go to your FTP, create a php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us a link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email, please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the WordPress admin login credentials.
    3. Send a link to this discussion, so the email support knows where to look.

Thanks
  • Thanks. I've just sent a link to it.