Error in wpBakery coming from Be theme

Since the update to version 20.9.9 there has been an error that appears in the editor window of wpBakery front end. 

"Notice: Undefined index: description in /home/endurin1/stage.enduringepilepsy.com/wp-content/plugins/js_composer/include/autoload/class-vc-settings-presets.php on line 394"

See attached screenshot. I contacted wpBakery and they had me shut off all my plugins. Still there. Changed to 2019 theme. The error disappears. So this is clearly coming from Be theme. I don't know what it is but it always appears at the top of the editor window. Please fix it. It's annoying and interferes with using the front end editor for design work.  

Comments

• Hi,
    Please update the theme to the newest version.
    Also, be sure that all of your plugins are up to date too.
    Thanks
  • edited January 2019
    I am fully updated. The problem has existed SINCE that version. I thought it may go away with recent updates. It DIDN'T.

ALL my plugins are updated. See screen shots... 

Again I DID A CONFLICT TEST shutting off ALL my plugins. The error was STILL there. I switched to 2019 and the error went away. This is coming from BE THEME! 

I paid for support and I'm yet to find a darn thing from you helpful. 

Do your job and fix the bug! X(
  • Do not be angry - it won't make your issue solved quicker.
    I am here to help you but I have to check all possible way, even the simple ones, so please, calm down.

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact
    form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I have every right to be upset when you treat me like an idiot. I paid for support that you are not providing, which in turn is making my work difficult. 

You cannot get into my site without my permission I have 2 factor authentication on and I'm not shutting it off. I've been hacked before. So not happening. 

I provided you with all the necessary information to prove this is coming from the theme:

I did a conflict test shutting off all other plugins - the problem still existed

I changed the theme - the problem went away

Thus it is clear this is coming from Be Theme

You can duplicate the issue with the current version on Wordpress, current version of Be Theme and current version of wpBakery. I switched to 2019 theme and it went away. 

I had NOTHING ELSE on.  This cannot be that hard :-O
  • Hello,
    Sorry but we have to see what is happening with your theme and test it ourself. We cannot possibly know what is wrong without checking it out.
    If you cannot give us access to your website then our help will be limited.
    The only possible sollution would be to copy the existing website to a temporary server so we can check it there, without you risking getting hacked.
    If you wish to do it this way, please deregister your theme first in the betheme dashboard. After you remove the copy from the temporary server, you can register it again.
    thank you and sorry for the problems
  • Guess what? Whatever it was the error disappeared with the newest update you released =D>

SHOCKER since it was coming from the theme... Now maybe you can figure out what was causing it L-)

But you don't get into my site without my authorization. 
  • I'm glad that it solved your issue.
    We didn't notice the problem with WPBakery in the latest update, but surely, we'll take a look at it.

If you have some other questions, feel free to ask.
    Greetings