Read More

Hi

how can i change "Read More" button to "More Details" ?

Comments

• how Limit Post Titles in Theme settings ?

• Hi,
    1) You can change it, in the Theme Options > Translate > Blog & Portfolio

2) I do not understand the question.
    Can you explain it greater?
    Thanks
  • Unfortunately, it's not possible.
    All you can do, is decrease the font size of this title.
    Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Blog

Thanks

• First of all , thank
    you for your replay :\">

Fine if its not
    possible , but remember some one will use these theme for magazine or news web
    site and it should have it

For example I'm
    crating my news web site built by your products and I was switch from Microsoft
    asp.net and now the UI and UX of my project is not good at all because of that feature

My news title
    sometimes is about 80 or 120 character and changing the Heading is not fix my
    problem.

Regards,

Av_admin_1984

• Unfortunately, it's not possible.
    But, the title should be short and the description(excerpt) longer - of course, you can set the word limitation of the excerpt field.
    Thanks
  • maybe you right
    i know its not related to betheme and its from wordpress,but if you know something please help me
    i need remove the title of below picture  https://prnt.sc/nb2z87

• Please try going to appaerance>widgets and edit this widget. Then remove the title, leave the field blank.
    thanks
  • Thank you Bryan , 

and what now ? http://prnt.sc/ngg0d9
  • Can you send a link to your website?
    We'll make the CSS which will hide this text for you.
    Thanks
  • i send it before on another Discusion

• Please send a link to the page in question here, you have a lot of disscussions and we do not want to mix things up.
    thanks
  • Hello Bryan,

Thank you for your replay,

For the final question I will send you full my request,

First of all, I need crate page like this example , Dear Pablo help me to create
    the picture and removing padding and set the background color, but in these
    example we see some text that are alien and in the row with near with color ,
    some of are bold and some are not, I need to crate exactly like that

Second: I have many videos and I want to show that in my
    home page and when my customers click that, they redirect to the Gallery page,
    Pablo told me create BLOG TEASER, and I did, but the video dos not played and
    the are invisible till you hover it! I really need that. is not matter how to
    put it on my home page, I just need put it like these example

Third: do you have any document that you collected for css
    and js code to fix something special in your theme?

Fourth: what is “BeTheme Header Builder” plugins used for? or are there important?

Wpbackery is so heavy and
    you have muffin builder, I think I don’t need that, is that important and I have
    to install or I can remove from my web site?

Fifth: these video come
    from YouTube , can I set theme in my page exactly like these link and picture ? I think with Slider revolution
    it can m I’m not sure, of cures you have better solution that I have.

My page

Best Regards

Av_admin_1984

• Hello
    Dear support team , i know you are busy and every day you'v got many comments 
    but i have no time and i need your help Instantly 
    Please give me solution's 
    i'm waiting for you

regards.
  • edited April 2019
    Hello,
    sorry but you must have a different idea about this support forum. We only help with minor tweaks in the css if they are needed, we do not help customize the theme beyond its standard look. If you do not know how to change those things, you should contact a web developer. If you are new to to betheme - and it looks like it because your website is almost blank - pleae first install a pre-built website and then edit the existing content to see how things are done.
    We also suggest taking a look into: 1. Documentation: http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/documentation/#general 2. List of shortcodes and items with examples: http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/splash/ 3. Tutorial Videos: https://www.youtube.com/user/muffingroup/videos

2. We do not have such a ready item for a video gallery. The only sollution here is to add an image item, using the muffin builder, and paste the link to the video into the zoomed image:
    http://prntscr.com/nh98fr

3. We do not have any documentation like that. Any changes made to the theme i.e. js, css, html or php are no supported and this is due to the envato policy.
    We still go ahead to help our customers and send small CSS tweaks to fix some minor issues.

4. The betheme header builder plugin is used to build custom headers. We suggest you do not use it yet, is is more complicated and you are still learning the theme. You can remove any plugin you like.
    5. This would only be possible with Revolition slider.
    thanks

• edited April 2019
    Hello to , 

Thank you very much.
    my web site is almost ready,but its not still online, i'm using offline
  • Hello 

the number 2 is not working !
    i have test it in many ways

now what ? 

i need something to show video like the Blog Teaser . Please tell or advise me how to create something like that picture i send it before.

do you have any plan to add in next updates ?

• Unfortunately, that's not possible with the "Blog Teaser" item.
    This item was created to display the images only, not video - as I said earlier, the video featured image will work only on the Main Blog Page or in the "Blog" item only.

If you would like to see this kind of feature in BeTheme, please post your suggestion here:
    We always appriciate all of the ideas from the BeTheme customers.

Greetings
  • edited May 2019

what dos it mean?

Version 21.1.8

New features
    • Lightbox - YouTube nocookie
    • Lightbox - YouTube - Short link
    • Pre-built website: Transport 2, IT Service 2
    ?

is that work for blog teaser?
  • Unfortunately not.
    It's just for an addon for lightbox(popup) with video and we uploaded new pre-built websites.

If the update will be for "Blog Teaser" then name of this feature will be displayed instead of "Lightbox" or "Pre-built website".
    Thanks
  • Hi

1-i want to disable permanently these options , in theme options i was disabled but its showing theme.

2-i have many categories but i want to show only some of them in the sidebar , what should i do ?

3-and how add the download and share button link for the video i have upload to my pages? 
  • 1)
     one) Did you change the "Count" value to 0 in Related Posts section?
    Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > Blog

two) It's the "Navigation | Sticky Arrows", to disable it please go to the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > General and tick on the "Hide Sticky Arrows" option

2) Use the "Muffin Recent Posts" widget, there you can select which category you want to show

3) You can use the "Button" item from Muffin Builder, you can provide the filename of item (which is in media liberary of wordpress) which should be downloaded.

Thanks
  • thank you, i was made mistake. with your help i solve the problem

* i need select multiple categories to show , in  "Muffin Recent Posts" widget only show one category 
    * is there any option to change the position and style of arrow key ?
  • 1) Unfortunately, this widget can display only certain category.
    Of course, you can use two or three widgets to display more categories.

2) Only way to change that style is by changing the global style of BeTheme.
    It's in the Theme Options > Global > General 

Thanks
  • Thank you
    i found another solution, i use new WP Categories Widget

• i want to hide these items to

and do you know how can i force all my post to be justify by default ( left to right and be justify) 
    i'm using advanced tinymce plugin for justifying the content in posts
  • 1) It's the "Navigation | Header Arrows", to disable it please go to
    the Theme Options > Blog, Portfolio & Shop > General and tick
    on the "Hide Header Arrows" option

2) Unfortunately, even our "Visual Editor"(which is the TinyMCE edtor) does not have such functionality(to justify text) - you have to justify content as you do it.

Thanks
  • fine.
    Thank you
  • Hi
    how import Layer Slider themeplate "Vintage Photos" ?
    it's giving me the warning ... ! https://prnt.sc/nn50es

i had problem in slider revelation and i ask them in themeforest,they told me you have to support this plugins , is that true?
  • Hi

in portfolio items when i want to add new post and format in video (https://prnt.sc/nniu6a) i couldn't find that, you forgot add it to your custom posts 

and for viewsing my gallery i found essential-grid plugin
    that's awsome