BeTheme and W3 Total cache

Hi, I'm Francesca. I have a big problem with BeTheme. If I look at my site using the WordPress application everything works. But when I publish a page or post the layout is different. I found out that it is the W3 Total Cache plugin that creates this layout error. If I disable it, everything works correctly. But the BeTheme website says that W3 Total cache is compatible. How can I solve the problem? 

Examples:

error in subheader and side menù:  https://wildreporter.com/destinazioni/

Kind Regards
Francesca

Comments

• Hi,
    All of the cache plugins should be used only when your page is published and you do not change anything in the page - for blog type pages it's not good idea to use this kind of plugins.

Check if you didn't turn on the "Minify JS" option - it's really necessary because it makes a lot of troubles with JS scripts.

Also, leave just W3 Total Cache plugin turned on, maybe it's in conflict with other plugin?
    Thanks
  • I tried with Minify JS on and off, but nothing changes.
    There are no conflicts. The error is because of the W3 Total Cache plugin.

Francesca

• Let me ask you a question.
    When you will post/update a page with W3 Total Cache disabled it will look great.

The question is, if you will turn on the W3 Total Cache and you'll get into that page (which was saved with W3 Total Cache disabled) will it be issued? or it will look good?

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, I disabled W3 Total Cache. Then I changed some pages. Then I enabled W3 Totale Cache and checked the pages...but the issue was still there. 
    So I changed the PHP Max Input Vars value, from 3000 to 5000. Now everything seems to work.

Thank you for your help.

Francesca