Please update the Visual Composer plugin to 5.0.1

edited May 2019 in Visual Composer
Hi team,

after changing of my webhost and updating to the current betheme version, i had to update all plugins but i wasn't able to do this for VC because the plugin came with the theme and i don't have a direct licence. In this case you should update it and push it to me according to the plugin info. (see link: https://kb.wpbakery.com/docs/faq/can-i-update-wpbakery-page-builder-if-i-have-purchased-it-in-a-theme/) can you do so please?

BR

Comments

• Hi,
    Is your theme up to date? - We are currently using the WPBakery version 5.7

Please update your theme, then you'll be able to download the latest available version of this plugin.
    Thanks
  • I am running 6 Betheme sites myself and have about the same amount bought by my customers. All are at the latest version of 21.21.  Betheme is showing the latest version of WpBakery at 5.7. However WPBakery published version is 6.02. My customers keep seeing the plugin update required even though we are not able do the updates.  
  • Hi,
    Before we'll release the updated plugin(like
    wpbakery) for BeTheme we have to test it if it's not in conflict with
    our functions or bundled plugins.
    Usually, it does not take a lot of time.

Thanks
  • Thank you for your reply and your support
    ^:)^
  • Hi,
    i updated my theme to the current version. Still I'm not able to update wpbakery pagebuilder.
    I'm still running Visual composer 4.11.1. Need to update asap. Please help.
  • Is your theme 21.2.1? - if it's not, update it to latest version.
    Then, please follow my steps:
    1) Make a backup using this plugin:

2) Remove the Visual Composer plugin through the Plugins > All Plugins

3) Install the WPBakery/VC plugin through the BeTheme > Install Plugins
    It should download the latest version of that plugin.

If any of your content will be missing, then install on subdomain your backup copy, then copy and paste that missing content between the websites.
    Thanks