Search results don't take care of shortcode content [Builder >> SEO]

13»

Comments

• Hello, I can't find the "Builder >> SEO" option. I installed the Classic Editor plugins in order to have the old editor view, but Builder >> SEO is still not showing...
  • Hey!
    Below the Muffin Builder
    cheers
  • thanks !
  • i clicked the builder >> seo and then hide content

1) is it normal for it to say "this block contains unexpected or invalid content"

2) now what happens if i update the page via muffin builder after? does the content update for seo as well? is there a way i need to update it manually?
  • edited June 2019
    1) Unfortunately, it's not normal.
    Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.
    Also, is your theme up to date?

2) Yes, you have to update it manually.
    After changing your content in Muffin Builder you have to save your progress with basic wordpress "update" button.
    Also, the content of "Builder >> SEO" input field has to be changed any time your content is changed.

Thanks
  • 1) it did not work. I have updated the theme as well. https://prnt.sc/o7lbbd 

2) How do you update it manually? I don't know how to put it in the right format https://prnt.sc/o7lce4 
    or do you have to redo builder >> seo everytime?
  • You're using wrong builder - in this case you're using the Gutenberg.
    After installing the BeTheme, you are able to use the Muffin Builder, check this video, it will introduce you how to handle it:

The content of "Builder >> SEO" input field has to be changed any time your content is changed.
    More about it here:

Thanks
  • yes that's what I'm using. after i use the muffin builder, i pressed builder>>seo which led to content being place in the screenshot i sent. is that not what it is supposed to do? if not, what is supposed to happen after you click builder >>seo?
  • Hey,
    it copies the content to the WordPress editor, then you hide this content in page options so it is not visible in the front end.
    We know the text does not look well formated but this does not matter, it is only for the SEO plugin to read the content. It does not care about formating that much.
    thanks