Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.
Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .
NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.
IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!
sidebars get exchanged on themselves
This happened to me many times and is extremely problematic. This causes huge navigation problems and can't be easily detected, I just have to check website manually. I use different sidebars on different sub-pages. Every now and then I find out that certain pages that used to have sidebar A, now have sidebar B. Usually all the pages that had sidebar X, after some event get switched to another, sidebar Y. It is very hard to tell what initiates this switches. I have two candidates:
1. Just two days ago I added new sidebar ('mainpage') in theme options, then configured its widget and changed option for page 'main page'. I changed it from 'no sidebar' to 'right sidebar' with 'mainpage' sidebar. Everything is fine, except that today I realized one sub-page (https://niechzyja.pl/dzialaj/
) with left sidebar 'dzialaj' got switched and now has left sidebar 'mainpage'. I fixed it.
2. In the past I think we got o total mix-up of sidebars on our pages, when we changed the order of elements in main menu. Or moved one subpage from one main category to another. Lets say we have category 'A' and all the pages in it have sidebar 'A'. Also, category 'B' with 'B' sidebars. Now we change one page from 'mother' A to B. Then we would just have to change the sidebar from A to B, but this caused random changes of all the sidebar, sometime on whole webpage!
This has happened at least 10 times in last year. Each time we have to reconfigure some or all the pages. The above mentioned causes may be false, problem may be somewhere else. But id definitely exists. Sidebars set on a webpage should never change on their own! Are we correct? There should be absolutely no situation, when a sidebar changes on its own. The only reason may be the deletion of the sidebar.
Are You aware of this problem? Our website: https://niechzyja.pl/