Stop thumbnail creation

Hello,

I’ve been searching for a solution for this for so long now but still haven’t found it so I’ll try again over here.

I have a wordpress with woocommerce (everything the latest version). On that I’m running the latest version of the Betheme.

I fill up the woocommerce with products using the API. Every product has 1 image. Now I understand some thumbnails are necessary. But my site creates over 19 different thumbnails for each product image. So if you have a webshop with over 5.000 products this gets huge and uses up way to much space.

I’ve attached a screenshot to give you an idea about the thumbnails. screenshot of thumbnails

I already bought 2 different premium plugins that would help out with this but none of them did. Under the customizer>woocommerce>product images> my setting is 1:1.

Anyone that knows a snippet of code or something I could use that makes it so that only the necessary thumbnails are created? Product images shouldn't have 19 different thumbnails. 

We've been using BeTheme for a few years now with with over 15 licences but this is very big issue for us. 

Comments

• Hi,
    Unfortunately, that's not possible.
    You would have to modify the theme and wp files which we do not provide.
    We only help with the minor css codes.
    thanks
  • Hi,
    Thanks for the reply.
    Is there any way to pay for extended support so we can resolve this issue together?

Because we already had 3 webshops suspended by their hosting due to an excessive amount of images in the directories (+50GB on images...).

• We suggest to not to do it, it's really important thing for Wordpress, it makes these images for best quality on certain devices.
    It's hard-coded feature in basic Wordpress and unfortunately, we do not help with that, even for extra cash.
    But, you can contact the WP-Kraken team, they will surely do it for you:
    Thanks