Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Stop thumbnail creation

Hello,

I’ve been searching for a solution for this for so long now but still haven’t found it so I’ll try again over here.

I have a wordpress with woocommerce (everything the latest version). On that I’m running the latest version of the Betheme.

I fill up the woocommerce with products using the API. Every product has 1 image. Now I understand some thumbnails are necessary. But my site creates over 19 different thumbnails for each product image. So if you have a webshop with over 5.000 products this gets huge and uses up way to much space.

I’ve attached a screenshot to give you an idea about the thumbnails. screenshot of thumbnails

I already bought 2 different premium plugins that would help out with this but none of them did. Under the customizer>woocommerce>product images> my setting is 1:1.

Anyone that knows a snippet of code or something I could use that makes it so that only the necessary thumbnails are created? Product images shouldn't have 19 different thumbnails. 

We've been using BeTheme for a few years now with with over 15 licences but this is very big issue for us. 

Comments