Some elements to edit

Hello,

I must to create a website like on the picture below:

I have start to work on the lilnk below: 

My question it's:
1: Please let me know if i can make the meniu and logo like on image:
2: On the footer areea, i have add a background image. How i can make the footer areea to be exact like the image 1920 x 320 px
3: On the home page, on the header areea, i have create a section and i have put one image, but the image it's not work corect.
For example, now i have set up the Background | Position => Letf-top-No repeat but it's not corect! What Background | Position i must to set up to have the corect background ? 
4: How i can add the menu and the logo on the home page ?

For the moment i have create 5 sections, for all the section where i have set up the image background, i must to have the position.
Many regards

Comments

• Hy,

For hide the menu and logo i solve it.
    i have add the css code:
    .logo
    {
      display: none;
    }

.menu_wrapper{
      display: none;
    }
  • Hello,
    1) With our basic headers - no, the similar one can be achieved by the split menu.
    But, try our Header Builder, it will surely allow you to achieve that effect.

2) Just fill your footer with content in Appearance > Widgets, if it will not have any content you have to fill it with padding in Theme Options > Footer
    In the same location, insert the image with size "cover"

3) I do not understand at all.
    We suggest to use the "Revolution Slider" to achieve that effect.
    It's easy and it has more advanced things to make.
    So, if you would like to use that method, please insert the image with "cover" or "contain" size

Contain will display whole image, it will stay always with the original width of image.
    Cover will make the image always full-width, I mean, it will cover the section all of the time, even if it have to distort proportions.

4) Do it with the Header Builder
    This kind of menu is not possible to make with our basic headers in the theme.
    Thanks
  • edited July 2019
    Hello and many thank's for your reply:

1) I have find the option and i belive that will work. I will try to create the header areea like that for all the page. But i need to hide the header on home page, because here i will create another header areea. That it's posible with CSS code?

2: OK, that's work. I have add the content on footer areea and i have selected "cover". Just a little detail. If you can see on the website, on the left side, it's a litle gap. The background image it's to 1920, Can i fix it ?

3: You have right, I have use "Slider revolution". You have right, i can create the part of home page realy easy. 
    Just a litle problem,
    a:  you can see if you click on Home for example, the link dosen't work and i have selected the "Action"=> simple click and i have add the link page.
    b: How i can remove the preload effect from slide? please see thephoto for better understend:

Many thank's again for help .

• 1) Yes, it will be possible.
    If you don't know the CSS code, just let me know on which page it has to be hidden and I'll help you with this one.

2) This white space is coming from your image.

3)
    a) It's working for me, but you didn't applied the hover icon on menu.
    b) It has to be turned on, you can only change the style of it.

Thanks
  • Hello,

That's great! 
    I solve all this problem!

Many thank's