Visual Composer Not Working When RevSlider Plugin is activated

Hello

I have just bought and installed BeTheme in a fresh WP installation.

I used the Plugin Installer under the BeTheme menu to install required
plugins however when I then went to create a page or post all I got was a
WHITE screen with the WP-Bakery logo in the middle (See screenshot)

So then I worked through all the plugins one by one (deactivating and removing) and I found the problem to Revolution Slider.

If I remove RevSlider everything works fine - soon as I put it back in - the Visual composer (WP-Bakery) Doesn't work.

Even though RevSlider is activated, I still get a message underneath the
listing in ADMIN > PLUGINS that RevSlider needs to be actovated for
Premium Benefits - even though just above that its showing as activated.

If I remove RevSlider and Install LayerSlider it all works fine ... however ...

I then went to install one of the Pre-Built templates (Video) which told
me that if I didn't have RevSlider installed then the sliders wouldn't
be imported.

So - how do I get RevSlider working????

My server is setup correctly and I've been using WP since 2004 so I know it inside and out.

So how do I resolve this problem - this is urgent for me as I am on a deadline with my client.

Thank you

Dave

HERE IS LINK TO SCREENSHOTS

Comments

• edited July 2019
    Addition to above ...

Windows 2012 Server R2
    PHP 7.1
    All plugins up to date
    WP 5.2.2
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I have sent that as instructed

Dave
  • Sorry, but these login credentials you sent are not working.
    Send them once more, but this time test them before you send them.
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    The same problem appears to be problem with the hosting provider and WPBakery by itself.
    Even on the default theme these problems appear.
    I reinstalled the WP too.

Why I think that it's a hosting provider problem?
    I cannot enable/disable plugins after first click, I have to spam or wait a little bit to get it switched on/off.
    It can be the problem with cache - Please contact hosting provider and ask him about logs.

Thanks
  • So ...

I am the HOST ... I ahve my own dedicated server (Windows 2012 R2) and I am running a ton of other sites on this server including some using BeThemeand i don't have these issues with any other site.

I have now managed to install RevSlider and the Video Theme. But I am still getting the issue after first click.

When I look at plugins I can see that there is a new version of WP-BAKERY available

but the Plugin Installer under BeTheme menu shows this version

So - I added

define('WP_CACHE', false);

to WP-Config

I have also turned off all caching on the IIS itself

still the same issue exists.

So I set

define('WP_DEBUG', true);

and no error or debug messages are showing either in the front end or the back end.

I then installed classic editor to see if that fixed the issue - it didn't

And yet it appears that all over the internet many people are talking about WP Bakery isn't working since WP 5.0

I think I am going to ask for a refund because all my other sites are working fine bit this one isn't - I treid it with a a DIVI theme layout and it works fine so I think I am going to use a DIVI theme because I just don't have time to waste on this.

• You cannot download the latest version of WPBakery (6.0.5) yet becaue we didn't upload it - that's because there is no stable version of that plugin. There is a lot of bugs, we are testing every update of WPBakery and preparing it to upload in the BeTheme.
    But, if you would like to download the plugin the latest version of the WPBakery right now, you would have to buy a premium code for this plugin.

If you would like to ask for refund, please send this information privately thru the contact form which is on
    the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and
    we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks