Second menu created but not appearing on pages

Be Theme / Jet

Hi, I have a menu of seven links on all my pages, on the top. I now want to create a second line of three links on a second line, just under the first menu line. So I have created the three pages plus the equivalent for the second language. I have created a new menu + another new one for the second language (French). I have included the three pages in each two new menus and saved the menus. I also choose the position of the menu as the second on the list of ten.

Now, when going back to the pages, the new menus are not there. Could you help me to see what I did wrong. 

Thanks, Philippe

Comments

• Hello,
    The only pre-built header which is using two menus is "Split" menu, there is no menu with two menus.
    You have to use our "Muffin Header Builder" instead - it will allow you to create such layout.

Thanks
  • Hi Pablo, Thanks a lot for the information. I have installed the Header Builder and it works very well for what I needed to do. BUT, there is a problem... The header I created (one line menu + one action line) are now sticky to the screen. I would like to not stick to the screen but follow the page. I have selected "Default" and not "Sticky" on the main page of the Header Builder but the header is still sticky. Do you have any idea what I did wrong? Philippe
  • What do you mean by "follow the page" ?
    I do not understand at all, can you explain it greater?
    Thanks
  • Yes, when I scroll the page down, I would like that the menu follow the page. But now the menu (the header) stay  at the same place on the screen. When scroll down the page, the header stay visible on the screen, he don't stick to the page but to the screen instead.
  • "follow the page" means "stick to the page". Before using Header Builder, the header scrolled down together with the page but now, the heather stick to the screen and is always visible.
  • Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is
    offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to
    contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page
    is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.
    Thanks
  • Hi, the website is http://phoenixworldproject.com And it is not in maintenance.
  • Your Header has the "Sticky" class applied, it looks like this option is still turned on in your Muffin Header Builder settings.
    Also, please disable all of the plugins (leave the Muffin Header Builder turned on only), clear the cache of your browser and try to turn on the sticky option once more.
    Thanks
  • Thanks, I will try that. Could you please tell me how to "clear" the cache of my browser. Thank you
  • OK, don't worry, I will find it. Thanks

• Hello again,

I have tried all what you said but the header is still locked. I have selected "default" and also "sticky" several times in the header builder but the two give the same result. The header does not move.

• Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks 
  • OK Brian, I have send the information.

Thanks for checking

Philippe

• I have checked and it looks like in the header builder the "sticky" option is basically a fixed menu that scrolls with the page. This will not apply the same effect as the normal sticky menu.
    thanks