Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our BeTheme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check Support Center.
2. Check on forum if discussion has not been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
3. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
4. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
5. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

Website on an IPad

I have been testing the website using different
browsers.  When I use Safari on my iPad
the revolutionary sliders don't show and the overlay menu doesn’t work. 

Is there a fix?

Comments

• edited September 2019
    My link is:

site:  judithmowery.com
    The slider works on computers, laptops, and android cell phones.  It doesn't work on an IPad.
  • edited September 2019
    I agree, the website works fine, but the picture and the click button are not showing.  Did you look at it on a computer and an IPad?  The slider is showing only the brown background and the logo.

As for as the hamburger menu I don't know how to make it appear without messing up the regular menu on a full screen.

• edited September 2019
    I am using the small IPad.  What I see is the logo and the hamburger menu!  When scrolling up I see "About Judith Mowery"  which is below the slider.  Nothing on the slider appears!  Scrolling down farther I see three of her books and a button "see all books"

In addition the hamburger does not work!

judithmowery.com

• edited September 2019

Thanks, I borrowed a different IPad and the sliders show, my
    IPad is six or seven years old, maybe I should get a new one.

I corrected the hamburger menu’s, so it now shows up and it
    works on the borrowed IPad.

However, I don’t understand the retina logo.  I have made the retina logo twice the regular
    logo’s size, but it is not showing on the iPad or cell phone.  On the cell phone to logo loads but then
    changes to a picture icon that is very small.

Can you explain what the retina logo is and how it works?

judithmowery.com

• edited September 2019
    Please sign in to see answear!
  • I don't know what you mean by " link is not propered"?  How do you change it to something else?  It is in the media library under that link name.
  • Thanks,  it made no sense, but it worked!