Install pre-built website

2»

Comments

• Dear Mrs. Büttner,

Thank you for your e-mail, I will gladly help you.

We checked the log files of the server and could find no errors in the log files for your domain "kleintierpraxis-oberhausen.de". Therefore, we can currently rule out an error on the server. Please check the system requirements of the theme and the settings of your Wordpress and possibly the php.ini and adjust them accordingly. You may need to increase the upload_max_filesize and post_max_size in php.ini.

Friendly greetings

Daniel Stegert
    Technical Support / Senior System Administration
  • Hi, so this is the Answer of the hosting provider.
    Do you have any Idee why it doesn't work?
  • Requirements of the theme are passed so it should install properly.
    But, the theme is working fine, you can create, save, update the pages.

I do not know what to suggest, the problem is surely not related with theme but hosting provider.
    You can reinstall the WP and BeTheme - if it won't help, then the only way to fix it will be by changing the hosting.

Thanks
  • Hi thanks for your help. I reinstalled WP and BeTheme but the same problem.
    It's possible to try Avada Theme?
    I saw that you offer also Avada, but I would like to know before i buy it, if i can upload Avada on my Dashboard WP.
    Maybe u can tested and tell me if it works.
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    we do not offer Avada. This is only the BeTheme support.
    Avada is a completly different theme.

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hi Bryan thansk a lot for your help, I just sent u the WP dashboard access.
  • Hey,
    I have passed this info to the dev team for some more insight.
    They have been able to partially download pieces of the website but it looks like the problem is as Pablo said in the hosting enviroment.

The time limit is set to 300, but it looks like it gets cut after 30 seconds and the download stop.
    Regardless of this value being set to 300, there is something else set on your server that makes it not possible to download the whole pre-built website.

You should contact your hosting provider.
    thanks
  • I spoke with my Hosting staff but they also cannot find any problem ????????
  • I dont know anymore
  • Our hands are tied in that case, if your hosting provider cannot find the problem, then all that we can suggest is changing the hosting provider to other.
    The source of the problem is not the theme, it is something related to the server.
    Thanks
  • Can i cancel the Order of BeTheme? Because i can't use it anymore?
    I can't change the hosting provider. That's why I would like to cancel my order. Thanks
  • You can ask for a refund privately thru the contact form which is on
    the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

Thanks