Closing menu (hamburger) does not reset the background size back

Hi all. Trying to be clear, so this is the problem:

1. I open the hamburger menu, and the menu opens to the right side fine.
2. As I open it, it pushes the background and content to the left. All fine.
3. When I close the menu, the background should reset back to it's original size, but it does not. It stays squished and moves to right, leaving a gap to the left edge.

See images. 1. is before I open the menu. 2. is after closing it.

This actually effects multiple sites I have with BeTheme, and the one I just started to develop. NOTE: The background here is Revolution Slider, with full-width or full-screen. I don't see this effecting content itself. So, this is either Rev Slider or BeTheme hamburger menu problem. And I have now tested this with multiple sites with BeTheme + Rev Slider, and every site has this issue. Version info: Rev Slider 6 + Latest BeTheme.

- Larry

Comments

• Small update: Tested with latest Firefox and Chrome, same with both.
  • Hi,
    Please always attach a link so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost) then our help will be limited, you will have to contact us when the page is online. Also please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us the link.

thanks
  • wow, the level of support...

How about you say: Hi, thanks for contacting us. We will look into this, as we have ways of duplicating the issue, and will let you know what we find.

That would'we been too hard? I guess, as it usually do, when sales go up and to the level where money just comes in, the customer support goes down the drain. You just earned yourself 1-star rating and lost a customer who buys themes every week.

Bye!
  • Delete my profile, thanks.
  • Wow, Incredible, they are asking for the link to give you a specific help of the subject you use and the solution for this and do you react like this?
    I am not of Support Team, I am one more user but there are many users and it is not easy to give immediate solution to everyone in a single message and more if you do not attach the site url. A little patience and collaboration man!
  • Not posting my customer's links on any forums. You do what you want, but that's not what I do. I only have 3 BeThemes so far, so this is no biggie, but as a paying customer, I expect certain level of support, and if it is not there, then I move along. No biggie really, I can live without this crap easily. The product is very good, cs is not.
  • Giving a solution without taking a look at the website is practically not possible.
    All that you could say is you don't want to publish the link to your website, we got a lot of users which simply says that and we do not have problem with it.

That's why, you can send us a link privately, thru the contact form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks