Javascript:(void)0

Hi,

I have a new site that i'm building.

However I have gone to edit the site this morning using the muffin builder, however on trying to edit anything it brings up Javascript Void 0

Any ideas on how to fix?

Thanks

Comments

• Hi,

this must be related with plugins or something was broken with theme. So at first please remove/deactivate all plugins to be sure that one of the plugins/tools is not a problem and if this won't help, then you should update theme.

Thanks!
  • It's caused by a plugin conflict. Disable all your plugins first, edit your Muffin theme then reactivate the plugins. If you need to be making frequent changes then you need to isolate which plugin is causing the problem by deactivating all then enabling one by one.
  • After migrating to a new server I am facing the same problem. I deactivated all plugins. It did not work. So I deinstalled all of them and it didnt work neither. I also deinstalled the theme and reinstalled it. 

• @Bihon What we may suggest is to remove whole theme folder and upload new files once again but thru FTP only. However, if this won't help, you need to re-install WP completely.
  • Ok thanks, but it did that already.
  • @Bihon If you did that already, then we have no idea what else might be the reason. If that did not helped, then problem must be with your server.
  • I had such a problem too . 
    it is simple . just use firefox ou instead of chrome . 
    I think this is a bug in be themes that you can not edit it in chrome . 
  • @ibazaryabi You can edit in Chrome of course as we have thousands of customers working with Chrome only.
  • Same javascript:void(0) with my BeTheme. Deactivating plugins did not work. frustrating.
  • Bienenhirte
    Hello,
    this is most likely a JS issue, please disable all plugins, and then try again.
    What is your version of BeTheme?
    thanks
  • I`m having this issue too
  • javascript:void(0); at the bottom of the footer
  • Did you try to disable all of the plugins?
    Are your WP and BeTheme up to date?
    Is your PHP Version 7 or higher?
    Thanks
  • Hey, I'm having the same problem, but only with the contact site.
    WP and Betheme are up to date, PHP os higher than v7.
    I also tried it by disabling all plugins...
  • Please describe the issue greater and send us a link to your website.
    Thanks
  • Hey, the website is not published yet.
    The issue is the same as described in former posts here.
    The Muffin Builder is not working for the contact site an i cannot press any button. Firefox just shows this message: "javascript:void(0);".

Thanks for your help.

• Without taking a look at the page source all I can help is telling you that, to:
    1) Disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of the browser and try to save it.
    2) Check, if your WP and BeTheme are up to date
    3) Check, if your PHP Version is 7 or higher.

Also, the "javascript:void(0)" is not the error itself, it's just a trick to avoid default button functions from the html - the source of the problem must be somewhere else.
    Thanks
  • My Designer check this, and he made some changes in the source code to solve the problem.
    He also told me, that it looks like a small Bug in BeTheme
  • Is there anything I can help you with?
    Thanks
  • I have a much better idea, JUST MAKE IT WORK RIGHT!!! you charge $60 for your theme!!! I have had this problem many time and I am having it again, nothing has fixed it, people shouldn't have to disable all of their plugins!!! I have never had this problem with DIDVI theme or ANY others!!!
    Heres the response I expect from you: Do this to fix it. (I have disabled plugs, php is higher than 7.2 ,theme is updated, wordpress is updated, all the inputvars and memory limits are maxed out (again ONLY with your theme does this need to be done!)

MAKE THIS WORK NOW!!! I have bought easily 20 copies of this theme, I expect it to just work!

Also, logging in to see your responses, is something ONLY you do as well!! Nobody can steal your theme so why log in to see a response when you know its only because someone is having trouble with your theme, which there are LOTS of people having troubles.

• Still cant edit any content, 3 hours wasted, I better get a response and solution very soon.

• As I see, you have a lot of third-party plugins enabled, I think that the real problem is related to them, but you said that you disabled them.
    Okay, so let me investigate the problem deeper - please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact
    form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • edited May 2020
    This is really frustrating.. Same Problem here.. Reset all, start from really scratch nothing works! 60 dollars - after searching over 2 hours for a solution this was the only i found. and then i had to register to see an answer, also an great thing. Sorry guys have no words for this
  • Did you follow all of the steps mentioned earlier?
    1) Did you disable all of the plugins, clear the cache and check if the issue still exists?
    2) Is your WP and BeTheme up to date?
    3) Is your PHP version 7 or higher?

Thanks
  • Same problem : "javascript:void(0);" i tried Chrome and Firefox and disable all Plugins, Install agian and it is the same 

Please update

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact
    form which is on the right side at
    http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what
    might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.
    Thanks

• Hi,
    I have exactly the same issue on my six websites.
  • Please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists (while all of the plugins are disabled)

Also, check if your wp and betheme are up to date.
    Thanks
  • Hello,
    I have the same problem.
    The culprit seems to be the bundled plugin called Slider Revolution.
    Once I disable this plug in I am able to modify the pages again.
    Please share some guidance as this plugin is actively used in my site.
    Thanks