Visual Editor/Woo Shortcode

So I'm having a problem with a woocommerce shortcode within a visual editor block.  I have a single product that is inserted into the visual editor block via shortcode, and it is being squashed down into what looks like a third of the block.  I cant figure out how to get around that and have the product fill the entire block.  

Here is a link for reference (it is the syringe kit, next to the "false error" section of the page https://proprintingsystems.com/canon-imageprograf-hardware-error-03130031-2f51/

Comments

• Hello,
    It just does not have space to fit, so it breaks the the lines and it looks like this.
    I think, that it will not be possible to avoid, until this item wrapper will not be bigger.
    Can you insert it in bigger container (1/3 or bigger)?
    Thanks
  • When I expanded the size of the container, the same thing happened.  It's like it wants to split that container content into 3rds.  The size of the image got bigger, but the total width of the product within the container was only about 1/3 the actual size of the available space in the container. \

Is it possible it's in the css?  I have not altered any css at all. 
  • Sadly, CSS will not be solution here.
    The best solution, will be by removing the whole text from there, there is too much of it.
    Leave the title with image only or change the layout, it's just not possible to recreate it.

Thanks
  • That is frustrating.  When I add the image, and then some text, it displays fine.  It's only when I attempt to add an "add-to-cart" button that the layout gets squeezed.  

I can put 2 words in the description and it still crunches the size down to 1/3 of the available visual editor space. 
  • Sorry but this element does not work in such a tight space, it is best to use in a full width row.
    thanks
  • I don't think we are communicating effectively here.  No matter the size or width that I make the element, it gets squeezed into 1/3 of the available space - no matter how big the container is.  no matter how big the element is.  The content (add to cart) get's squeezed into 1/3 - like it's an auto format or something.  
  • Hey,

Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • I found where the problem is!

Here you can see on the front end https://proprintingsystems.com/canon-imageprograf-hardware-error-03130031-2f4d/  (look at the syringe kit, and you will see its compressed into 1/3 of the available space in the container).

I treid to attach 2 images to show a before and after, but this browser wont let me add it.  If you right click on the syringe kit and inspect the code,  you'll see the css is limiting the woocommerce product list to 31.3%.  I've altered the code in the inspect window to 100% and it gets my desired result.  

I just don't know how to do that as a site wide fix. 

Can you please help me with that?  Is it something I'm doing wrong?  It has an important tag after the 31.3%.  
  • Can you add a custom class for the column item with that product in the muffin builder?
    It's really necessary, otherwise all of the elements with that classname will have the 100% width applied.

Thanks