Blog item - images are overlapping

Hi there,

I can't work out why the images are overlapping each other as you scroll down the books. This is the item Blog in the muffin builder. As you can see the first 2 rows look good but the rest don't. All the feature images are the same size. I've selected masonry tiles (vertical images) Hope you can help!

Sharon

Comments

• Does any have a suggestion why this is happening?
  • Hello,
    I do not see this issue, what I noticed that they overlap while loading which is normal behavior because script does not know size of element yet.
    Also, are images loading soo long when you are looking at it?
    Thanks
  • Hi there, this might be the answer although to me it seems to show up even when fully loaded. I am also having problems uploading the latest version of the theme. I'm wondering if once this is loaded it will fix. It times out. i will have a look on the forum to see if anyone else has an issue with this too. Sharon
  • Can you show us a link to the screenshot with the error while updating the theme?
    You can upload the image on https://prnt.sc - remember to post a link in your next reply.
    Thanks
  • It just stops at here. There is no error.

But after a while - I've left it for even a hour I will refresh or go to main page and get this message.

thanks for looking at this.

• Please contact your hosting provider and ask him about increasing the php_max_input_vars to 5000 and time limit to 180
    Also, before updating the theme, please disable all of the plugins, clear the cache of your browser and check, if the issue still exists.
    Thanks
  • Will do this now. thanks.
  • Hi, just for your ref... the host replied: please note that under the shared hosting environment it is not possible to increase the max_execution_time variable - it is set to 120 seconds, in order to ensure that no process runs for long periods of time and consuming more resources in doing so. The recommended setting by the theme developers is on the higher end, but I do not believe it is necessary - just like video games, themes have minimum and recommended requirements. In the vast majority of cases, 120 seconds are more than enough for the theme setup process.

The other variable, max_input_vars was increased to 10000. This is done from cPanel -> PHP Variables Manager.
  • So, is the theme updating correctly now?
    You remembered about disabling all of the plugins before making the update?
    Thanks
  • Yes!! everything is up to date. i did everything you suggested. Thank you so much.