Yoast SEO plugin does not read content from the Muffin builder

Hello!

I am using BeTheme for many years now and I am more than happy with it.
Recently, I started to use the Yoaset SEO plugin and I am having a problem with it.
I will post bellow the message I sent to the Yoast SEO forum, asking for a solution:

"I am a new user of the Yoast SEO plugin.
I am building my website with the BeTheme WP theme, which uses an integrated drag-and-drop page builder named Muffin.
When I am optimizing SEO on my pages with the Yoast SEO plugin, this does not read the content from the drag-and-drop builder and I don’t understand why is that.
So I am forced to add aditional text and images content using the block editor integrated in WordPress.
I would very much like to avoid that.
Is there any way to set Yoast SEO to read all my content from the drag-and-drop builder?"

and the answer:

"Our plugin analyzes the default WordPress content areas. If the analysis does not pick up all of your information, you are likely adding content outside of the default editor. Some plugins and themes, like page builders or visual composers, do not share their content with our analysis feature.
If you are using a plugin or theme that doesn’t send their content to our page analysis, please reach out the developer and ask them about adding the functionality to their code. This KB article will help them with the implementation: Can I add data to the page analysis?"

Is there any way I can make Yoast SEO to work with the Muffin builder?
Thank you!

Comments