HOW CHANGE SIZE of client slider

HI,

i NEED TO display thumbnails of client slider more large and display more than 3.

Thanks.

Comments

• Hi,

sorry but this is unfortunately not possible.

Thanks for understanding!
  • There should be a way to do this. It is very important.

Guide us how to do it via code, please.
  • edited May 2020
    I managed to do it. And it looks awesome (http://www.frlogis.com). Here is how:

1- Change "client-slider" dimensions in "theme-functions.php" file, for me, it was as following:
    * Go to "/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/".
    * Edit the file "theme-functions.php".
    * Change the code: add_image_size( 'clients-slider', 200200,   false  ); // clients
    Here my clients' images are 200 by 200.
    Save then restart Apache (using "/etc/init.d/apache restart" or "apachectl restart" depending on your system).

2- Add the following to Appearance -> BeTheme Options -> Custom CSS:
    .carousel_wrapper { height: 200px !important; } /* The new height */
    .clients, .clients_slider_ul { top: 36px !important; } /* Margin from Top */
    .clients_slider, .clients_slider_header { margin-bottom: 0 !important; } /* Remove extra space above the images */
    .ul.clients, .client_wrapper:hover { background: #fff !important; } /* Make the hover background white */
  • Great. We are happy to see that you sorted it yourself!
  • So @rantawi how did you change it to display more than 3? I saw that on your website you are showing 4.
  • I am sorry I didn't see your question! They are 4 by default.

• Hello, i tried this in my website but it doesn't work i don't know why, can you help me ? (http://www.brickncheese.ca)
  • Hi.. make sure you restart Apache and clear files cache.
  • so did you use a child theme or do betheme updates require editing the "theme-functions.php" file?
  • The last time I tried, it didn't work.. so I used another plug-in "Logo Carousel by ShapedPlugin" which was compatible with BeTheme.