How to import demo slider into Be|theme using Revolution Slider?

12345679»

Comments

• theinfo4jose
    This could be because you have an older version of the theme, please update.
  • I just purchased it directly from Themeforest yesterday...
  • Im trying to find the elearning slider. Can you please help me? I just downloaded all the new files again today with no luck. 
  • I'm trying to import just the slider from the prebuilt website portion will I get the option if I click "Next" here: http://prntscr.com/h808zl
  • Please click next and choose to install the slider only, if you do nto see the the option then probably you did not install/activate the Revolution Slider plugin. Please do that in betheme>install plugins.
    thanks!
  • This is crazy. There is an obvious issues with the RevSlider. Why not just answer the questions with a video and actually answer questions instead of having an attitude. Most importantly, why not FIX the issue!!!!
  • etfelix
    There are no issues and there is no attitude.
    1.install the slider and activate it
    2.go to betheme>pre-built websites and choose your pre-built website to install with the slider.

Please make sure that the theme is updated to the newest version!

• Hi, I'm trying to install the slider related to the theme "Meeting" but I do not find it in the demo and I find the slide in the templates. how should i do it?
  • helgvar
    Please update the theme to the newest version.
  • edited July 2020
    I have watched the video, but the slider import is not working. They just give the error: Slider Import Failed. Please Helpimage
  • edited July 2020
    GTStuttgarti,
    From the version 20, we have introduced a new way of installing sliders. Now, when you install a pre-built website, the slider is imported automatically. You can also import them without installing the pre-built website.
    Here is a screenshot for better understanding:
    http://prntscr.com/h85ybi
    If you do not see this option, please make sure that revolution slider is installed and active. Also, the version of your theme must be 20.0 or more.
    thanks
  • I have version 21.6.7
    The option to add sliders exists, but I can't find the slider anywhere after importing. Slider Revolution says no templates are installed. I just want to install something and modify it for my own use.

Is there an activation code somewhere I haven't found yet maybe? Or a problem with some other plugin?
  • The sliders you are trying to install are from Revolution Slider, which may need an activation code from a separate license key. This means you woud have to buy this plugin, instead of using the bundled one.
    The bundled plugin version is only for using with the theme, it is fully functional but the premium content like sliders from the plugin author are disabled.
    thanks
  • I thought that Revolution Slider was included with the theme? I'm not fussy as to how it works, but I thought the demo sliders that came with the install files could be used as templates, I just want to use sliders on my pages and was hoping to make use of what comes bundled with the theme. The other slider Plugin seems to revert back to some kind of page editor. Why have so much documentation and advertising about how to install a plugin that is useless without a separate activation key? And why does the theme insist on installing and keeping the plugin if it doesn't do anything?

Can someone please just help me to use sliders on my website?
  • No, this is a full functioning plugin.
    Themes in themeforest have what is called "bundled plugins". That includes Revolution Slider, Layer Slider, WPBakery Page builder etc..
    They are working fine, you just need to install them from wordpress>betheme>install plugins (install and update from this location only.)
    You do not need to register them, but they are not stand alone versions of the plugins.
    This is what you do not get: instant updates, plugin author content.
    You can still download any number of sliders from our pre-built websites, there is over 500 of them available.

If you want to install a slider, from a pre-built website, go to wordpress>betheme>pre-built websites and click the one you like. Later in the steps taken to install the pre-built website, you can choose to install only the slider.
    thanks
  • I have already tried this and not been able to install these plugins via this option. Actually nothing happens at all after selecting this option, or maybe I just don't know where to find the slider, but I searched most places for it...
  • Hey,
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks