Content being ERASED and disappearing!

So I have used your themes for years, I know them inside and out and last night what has happened has never happened before and its still happening. All the content I created is being erased. It's just the content created after your most recent update but this was over 20 hours of website building. So me not connecting this issue to the theme I started trouble shooting and deactivating plugins and testing everything but of course this didn't work. Please keep in mind i have used your themes many of them on all my sites for years so I know what plugins work well and don't work well with your theme. So finally I go to the front page and I thought ok Ill rebuild and sure enough it erased it again after a hour.

So not only can you not configure the one page menu but when you try to it erases all or half of the content where you apply the custom id. If you save the custom id, as a example the word "blog" in the custom id, it will erase that whole column! This has been a horrible issue and needs fixed asap because its erasing my site little by little and all my work is gone. I have attached a screen shot of what the site did look like before it started erasing, also attached my server status. Like I said This is Not on my end this is a theme issue and it's deleting my work and I need it to stop. Also it will not store it in the revisions so I can't even recover my page because the theme isn't storing the changes since its making them itself. Please advice me on what to do to fix this asap before all of my work is erased.

Comments