Error message after updating to BeThemes 21.8.9

Hi,
Why do I get this error message after installing your new BeThemes 21.8.9?

An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 247 of the file /mnt/web007/c2/29/5827629/htdocs/engenhorst-gmbh/wp-content/themes/engenhorst-gmbh/muffin-options/options.php. Error message: require_once (): Failed opening required '/ mnt / web007 / c2 / 29/5827629 / htdocs / ENGENHORST-gmbh / wp-content / themes / ENGINEHORST-gmbh / muffin-options / fields / class-mfn-options-field .php '(include_path ='.: / opt / RZphp74 / includes')

I deactivated all plugins before installing!

My versions:
WordPress 5.5.1
Betheme (version 21.8.9)
Current plugin: (Version)
PHP 7.4.10

Thanks

Comments

• Hey,
    Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.
    Notice!
    Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks
  • Hello,
    Sorry, but these login credentials you sent are not working.
    Please, send them once more, but this time, please check if they works, before you send them.
    Thanks
  • Where do you see that error message?
    As I see your theme is up to date and I went to theme options, created the page, modified the page and I cannot notice it.

Can you point me to the error?
    Thanks
  • Hi,

The website is running, but I received an error message via WordPress which reads:

Bug details
    ==============
    An error of type E_COMPILE_ERROR was caused in line 247 of the file /mnt/web007/c2/29/5827629/htdocs/engenhorst-gmbh/wp-content/themes/engenhorst-gmbh/muffin-options/options.php. Error message: require_once (): Failed opening required '/ mnt / web007 / c2 / 29/5827629 / htdocs / ENGENHORST-gmbh / wp-content / themes / ENGINEHORST-gmbh / muffin-options / fields / class-mfn-options-field .php '(include_path ='.: / opt / RZphp74 / includes')

Perhaps one can no longer understand it now.

Thanks
  • But, it does appear anywhere?
    I'm not able to investigate the problem without taking a look at it and debug it using console or WP_DEBUG option.

I updated several old betheme instances and non of them displayed this error anywhere, even while updating :(

Thanks