Pages changes freeze - unable to update or save after new blocks with info are added

Hi there!

I've been working on the site of my Language School: https://education.mylanguagehub.com/ (now live)

Now, I have problems with 2 pages: 

a. Spanish for Children and 

b. Diploma in Translation Online Course

The 2 problems are:

1. If I want to add a pre-built section or a block quote for a testimonial, in the case of b, when I hit "update" the wheel keeps turning, but nothing is updated. Then I have to refresh the page, and everything stays as before, nothing changes. It would appear that the pages have reached their information capacity, with text, images, blocks ... is this possible?
  2. when this happens, I can't do SEO either, because the info (title, metadata, keywords) that I enter gets deleted, and it doesn't stay saved ... 

It's important that it sort this ASAP, because I have to launch the website before Christmas. I'm working against the clock here!

Can you help me?

Thanks for your support.

Carina

PS: I've read the post Pre-built pages changes freeze after update, and even I have a similar problem it is not quite the same, hence my new discussion. Thanks for your support.

Comments