Contact number active for mobile

How to add hyperlink for this phone number so that on mobile version the viewer can click on number and make a call? I was trying to add

I added <h3 class="themecolor" style="font-size:40px" href="tel:+37129360960">+371 2 936 09 60</h3>

How to integrate <a> element correctly?

Comments

• Hello,

Please, try the following instead:

<a href="tel:+37129360960"><h3 class="themecolor" style="font-size:40px">+371 2 936 09 60</h3></a>

Thanks

• yes, this worked, thank you. Another issue with the same area I have is on mobile it collapses like in the picture attached. How to fix this issue?

• This number has a font-size set with inline CSS.

You can add a class to this h3 tag, decrease its font size and increase line height for mobile display with the following CSS code:

@media only screen and (max-width: 767px){
       .yourClass{
          font-size: 30px;
          line-height: 30px;
       }
    }

Thanks

• thank you. How to make text on the red button smaller? on mobile vers

ion they are huge now compared to phone number

• Ok, I know how to do that, but please precise how to change size for button text and to which size for this text?

[button title="SŪTĪT ZIŅU" link="https://new.agma.lv/produkti/#sazinies" color="#C81624" font_color="#fff" size="1" size="2" class=".numurs"]

Here I see size 1 and size 2. Not sure what it means and how to make it smaller. In setting there are no tab/field for text size.

• Sizes for buttons are 1-4, where 1 stands for the smallest one, and 4 stands for the largest one.

However, if you want to change the font size only, without changing the button size, you can add a class for your shortcode and write CSS for it.

Remember that only classes in the Custom CSS field have dots at the beginning.

Thanks

• I tried as you recommended (duplicated contact us section and made one visible for mobile only and the other - for tablet and desktor) however text font site is not changing for mobile version after creating a class and adding custom css. I also just discovered that when I add Custom CSS to this page as you suggested and when I close it and reopen again - CSS code disappears. It again shows blanc field even though I saved changes I made

• I had noticed a similar issue when I was adding your website content to the WP editor.

Some resources have to be blocked by your server because I have copied your entire home page to my environment, and I did not have the problems you mentioned.

It is also not a plugin-related issue because you are using only supported ones, and I had the same package.

Please, contact your hosting provider and ask about this problem, and say that this problem makes your website not fully functional.

Thanks

• ok, I will. Thank you detailed info.

• Hi! I created 2 identical sections of Contacts info (one for mobile only and one for other formats) as you suggested, added to the mobile only section a css class "numurs" and added CSS:

numurs{

font-size: 40px!important;

}

But still I am not able to minimize the font size of text "SŪTĪT ZIŅU" on red button.

Could you please help?

• You forgot about the dot at the beginning of the class name.

When you add it, all should be fine. It should look like that:

.numurs{
    font-size: 40px!important;
    }

Thanks

• Hi, still unfortunately no changes for the font size in the button.

• Maybe you do not see the changes because the value you choose is close to the original one.

Please, see the following screenshot:

Your custom class and CSS for it are visible in the website source, and when I changed the value, the font decreased as well.

Thanks

• all clear now, thank you.