How to exchange Google Fonts with locally hosted Google Fonts while keeping the Setup?

edited February 2022 in Fonts

Hey everyone,

I wonder how I can manage reproduce this complexity (due to multiple weights & styles):

by just selecting one uploaded custom font in one weight and style (here 400 regular, normal)

? How can I add a whole family where I upload the styles I want. Even in .ttf one get's multiple files but has only one choice...

Thanks so much in advanced,

V.

Comments

• Hi,

The whole website will use font weight you sent in the theme options, but if you want to use a different font weight in a particular place, you need manually assign it.

See a screenshot below for a better understanding:

Thanks

• edited February 2022

Hello,

adding inline css for every paragraph is not an option for us, even if it would work.

But adding a font-weight: 800, when using only a Roboto regular (400) is pointless as the theme/browser is missing the other style.

Here is some proof I made quickly with still online @ google hosted fonts, but the result is the same if hosted locally:

with:

Vs:

Please provide a real solution to my problem, which doesn't involve inline css.

Cheers

• If you do not want to use an inline CSS, you can create a class for it in Betheme -> Theme options -> Custom CSS & JS -> CSS.

Thanks