Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our BeTheme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check Support Center.
2. Check on forum if discussion has not been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
3. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
4. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
5. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to import demo slider into Be|theme using Revolution Slider?

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • Please help.  When I try to import the demo pizza slider I get the error below:

I have tried importing other sliders and they work just fine.

500 Internal Server Error

Internal Server Error

The server encountered an internal error or
    misconfiguration and was unable to complete
    your request.

Please contact the server administrator
    and inform them of the time the error occurred,
    and the actions you performed just before this error.

More information about this error may be available
    in the server error log.

• Hi - I am using the PR demo content and the only thing that is missing is the revolution sliders.  However, I cannot find the slider files in the theme package.  Where would they be?
  • There is no folder named revolution-slider-demo.  I have searched through the entire theme folder myself, as well as used the handy search tool.  Nothing.
  • I get some bugs when using Revolution slider with your theme. For example if I open another window and come back to the one where the slider is I get blank screen.
  • Yes and there is no issue with default wp theme
  • Guys why don't you just do a set up video?

be helpful for everyone and mean you don't have to answer the endless question.

Great theme but frustrating the lack of videos showing how to use it.
  • When I try to import the homepage.zip Rev Slider, I get the following message:
    importiere Slider Einstellungen und Daten...
    Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!
    Other Slides like agency.zip work fine. I just donwloaded the theme and all the files...
  • 1. I'm trying to import demo content .zip file (homepage.zip) for Revolution slider and I get the following error:

importing slider setings and data...
    Error: slider_export.txt does not exist!

2. I am adding a video layer file on a slide for Revolution slider and getting an error:
    and says it can't find video (although video exists). I try to find it with both URL and youtube ID.
    Gives me this link:
    https://youtube.com/devicesupport

Thanks.
  • I looked at the link you gave. Rev Slider is Version 4.6.92 included with your theme.  I have updated the theme to 8.1. I am uploading the demo zip folder you included in the revolution slider demo folder NOT  a .txt file.
    Re:
    3. In case upload 
    dynamic-captions.css and static-captions.css into the wp-content/plugins/revslider/rs-plugin/css/ folder.

These files are not found in the revolution slider zip file included with the theme so I cannot upload these two files to see if that would fix the issue.

Also can you also address #2 on my original comment on May 29.
    Thanks.
  • Re: #2 I checked on Revolution Slider Plugin page and they have updated the version to 4.6.93 which I think fixed the bug I mentioned. Will you be releasing this update for this plugin with your theme or how do I update the slider to latest version? If you are, when? Thanks.

Version 4.6.93 SkyWood (8th May 2015)
    BUGFIXES
    Fixed a bug in backend at the process of adding YouTube videos
  • I just sent a PM also, as need the updated slider version as well for YouTube content on Rev Slider.

THank you! 
  • Hi, I finally found the folder with the demos !!! But I cant import the file anyway it's giving me an error while importing. 

importing slider setings and data...
    Error: Wrong export slider file format! This could be caused because the ZipArchive extension is not enabled.
    I am trying to import files like ._adagency.zip , ._agro.zip ...
    What should i do?
  • Hi, I have downloaded the Sport demo slider into my site but the slider still does not appear on the homepage as it should have..

Can you help me pls. 

I get a "Revolution Slider Error: Slider with alias Sport not found".

Pls help.

Ardy
  • Hello,
    I have gone to the revolution slider demo area and I am trying to install the "coaching" demo slider.
    I get this message:
    Fatal error: Call to a member function getStream() on a non-object in /home/eibusiness/public_html/wp-content/plugins/revslider/includes/slider.class.php on line 924

Could you please help me with this?
    Thank you
  • Hi,

I have the same issue above, when trying to import see:

Fatal error: Call to a member function getStream() ... same code line

I read you suggest to upload plugin files via FTP but I don't found that files in theme pakage.
    What can I do?

thanks
    Giordano

• edited August 2015
    hi, i have a problem with the rev slider. all my slider stretch to 1536px. how i want to change it? 

web: http://www.sayss.kitchen/v2/