Problems with the Hover Color block: show-hide section & duplicate section

When I have a hidden section that contains hover blocks and I want to show it, hovering over the options tooltip doesn't leave me with pointer options.

At the same time, when I duplicate that section, it doesn't keep the styles of the hover blocks.

Comments

• Hello,

Are you sure that your betheme is up to date? I cannot recreate the problem with hovering, but indeed, there was a problem with cloned element.

We created a fix for that already, it will be released in next update of the theme.

Thanks

• Yes, up to date.

And the hover problem I don't know what to say about that. Something happens when there is a hover element below in BeBuilder, that the menu does not let you click it. It's as if there is a z-index (I mean the effect that happens) is not right.

There already, internally, I don't know.

• Please send us WordPress dashboard access privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact and we will check what might be the reason.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Thanks

• Well, I tested it on your website and I do not see that problem (as visible on video).

Please, clear the cache of your browser and check if the issue still exists.

thanks

• edited May 2022

You are not on the correct page.

In sending data I made it clear where the problem occurred. It is not on any "hover". It seems that it happens when there is a background color (I repeat: it seems)

And in the video it is also clearly seen in what page it happens.

• As I see on that page source code, there is a HTML issue, there is too many closing tags of <a> element which is not accessible through the bebuilder.

I assume, that it's saved in the database and thats why it looks like that, because its closing a dropdown tag too early.

The only way to solve that problem is by creating new page, because the database here is issued.

thanks

• I understand, but this is created automatically by BeBuilder, I have not placed any custom code.

So every time you want to clone sections or wraps with hover blocks will the same thing happen?

I understand that I have to start a page again and that the functionality that is currently in BeBuilder gives that error. What is the medium-long term solution so that this does not happen again?

• Where did you get that section from? I mean, the original one.

If there is some pre-built section which includes the HTML issue we'll surely fix it and it won't happen again.

The clone option is not a fault here, because it simply copy&paste actual content, it is not parsed or touched by anything.

Thanks

• I just took the prebuilt that I show you and turned it into hover blocks. Then I cloned it and it is the result of this topic.

There isn't much else.

• We found the problem, it's related to the first section, when one of the headers are turned on.

The workaround is to add other section above or navigate using the right mouse button (context menu) - it will be fixed in the next update.

thanks

• Glad to hear it :)

We'll use the right mouse button for now.

Let's wait for the next update then.

Thanks.