Template for Header Not Displaying on Correct "Archive" Pages

Hello, on my website I have a few different menus depending on the page you are on. However, one of the display rules is not working for me.

Here's how I have it setup:

1. The "Primary Website Header Template" has a display rule to display across the entire website. If there's any pages that are created in the future, blog posts, any future functionality, etc, I want this to be the main menu. Note: I have to have the "Entire Site" display rule in case of any additions in the future.
  2. The "Beauty Header" is on certain pages. As well as on all the woo-commerce products. This works great, with no issues. I am using the "Singular: Products" display rule.
  3. I also want the "Beauty Header" to display on the product category pages, but they are not. Instead, those pages are displaying the "Primary Website Header Template". I have the display rule "Archive: Products" set, but it simply is not working.

I'm not sure why the one display rule for "Beauty Header" is working great, while the other one is not working at all.

Link to an Archive page (with "Primary Website Header Template" showing instead of "Beauty Header).

Comments