alignment and title color

attached image

in green, I point out the problem I have with the title, on the right I superimposed an image with what I did when editing that column text, in style in the color option, I put the color that I want to give to the title, but as you can see in the page is not displayed like this.

secondly, in the green box, you can see that the 4 characteristics are not aligned, I ask you how I can do so that they are aligned.

Comments

• Hi,

Please always attach a link to your website so we can check it out. If the page is offline(localhost), then our help will be limited. You will have to contact us when the page is online. Also, please make sure that the page is not under maintenance before you provide us with the link.

Thanks

• I just sent the access link to the site

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• I just sent the access link to the site

• 1) You used the H4 tag inside Column Text. H4 has its own styles you set in the Theme options, and there is information in the Column Text element that colors may be overwritten for some tags.

I suggest using the Heading element instead.

2) In the Wrap options, you have Vertical alignment set to center. Please, change it to Top.

Best regards