template

Comments

• How to insert a "SCROLL TO TOP" button Can you tell me how???

or insert it yourself Thank you

• hi, I don't know if you received the message I sent today, for Monday, but if it didn't arrive, I wrote to you that I would like to add the "Scroll To Top" Button to make the site go up, and then I tried but it didn't I succeeded because I can't find the page when you enter it, looking for it, and looking for a product it finds it but there is always the problem that above the menu it remains all white I can't find the page to insert the menu you created, can you tell me where is the page that gives me results when I search but can you see the white-on-white menu? Thank you

• Sorry, I could not answer you because you wrote beyond my working time.

In your button link field, please put the #Content. With this you will achieve scroll to top functionality.

Best regards

• Greetings,

looking for a product it finds it but there is always the problem that the menu above remains all blank I cannot find the page to insert the menu you have created, can you tell me where is the page that gives me results when I search but you can see the white on white menu? Thank you

try to enter yourself

• Please check it now.

Best regards

• It does not work

scroll to top functionality with the writing in the #content I entered everything but it doesn't work because :(((

• All right product finder scroll above still doesn't work

scroll to top functionality with the writing in the #content I entered everything but it doesn't work because

• Can you tell me on which page and where you put it, please?

Thanks

• in the footer in all

• Sorry, I forgot that you use the Elementor.

Instead #Wrapper should be used. I have corrected it on your website. Please check it out.

Best regards

• Hi, help after template updates I go to the Templates modification page in the footer errors come out and it won't let me modify I no longer see the urgent help page and the site is online but there is an error that I urgently need to change the error can be seen on all pages to be modified with E Edit with BeBuilder.

passwords and user ids are always the ones you have

• Hi, I had to deactivate the paypal payment plugin and it is visible again

• I was able to reproduce this in my environment.

I have passed this to the dev team, and we will take a look at this issue.

Best regards

• We have corrected it on your website so that you can activate WooCommerce Payments again.

Best regards

• Ciao, non ho ancora ricevuto nessuna risposta al mio problema scritta sul sito vorrei sapere come comportarmi grazie

• Hi, I have not yet received any response to my problem written on the site I would like to know how to behave thanks

• hi, not for this but for the fact that I updated the template and everything broke I had to upload a backup where I lost the articles I had uploaded Thanks I had seen this

• I wrote on the themeforest form

• I do not manage the mailbox, and there is another person in charge of it, and he will send you an answer through the mail.

Best regards

• Hi, ok I can't do the theme update problem because I did it and it busted the whole site I had to reload a backup of days before by doing so I lost the last loaded products you can see why it busts it in woocommerce you can't see after the update, the quantity of the products and the photos of the articles number them 1,2,3 etc. the photos bust then bust the site Thanks

• Please create a copy of your website with the Duplicator plugin and put it on the staging domain.

When you do this, please send us WordPress dashboard access to this staging domain privately thru the contact form, which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact, and we will check what is happening after an update.

Notice!

Please attach a link to this forum discussion.

Sending incorrect or incomplete data will result in a longer response time.

Therefore, please ensure that the data you are sending is complete and correct.

Thanks

• Greetings,

I did as you asked me to install the duplicator but since I couldn't figure out how to install it so as not to create mess on the site, I preferred not to do it, I sent you the wordpress password and user, the platform on contact what you told me original see what I have to do I installed the plugin and made a copy and up to here I succeeded but I have never done the installation of the second domain I'm waiting for your reply thanks

I sent the password and username to the contact you told me

http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Be sure that you sent all of the required information mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks

• edited August 2023

Password

[removed by moderator]

• Do not share login credentials publicly on the forum because others can see it.

Please use the contact form I provided above and attach all required data.

Thanks

• cambia Luiss2023

• Sorry, what is that?

Did you send a private message through the contact form? I did not receive any message from you yet.

Best regards

• Greetings,

I sent you the changed password on the form because you told me not to send it on this form, send it directly

http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact

I hope I was clear. Thank you

• Sorry, but we didn't get any message from you yet.

Please check your mail inbox for our response. Look also inside the spam folder.

If you don't have any message from us, please send your login credentials again.

Ensure you sent all the required information through the contact form mentioned in the previous message.

• link to this forum discussion
    • link to your website
    • login credentials

Thanks