template

Comments

• Hi, as I explained to you in the previous comments, I sent you both username and password on the form you sent me, and it's impossible that you haven't received anything yet the days go by and nothing is concluded I don't know where to send them to you anymore tell me.

Thank you

• edited August 2023

I'll send it here as soon as you receive it, the moderator deletes it

• I hope this can be solved, otherwise the problem remains the plugin you asked me for, I installed it, see what to do.

Thank you

• I do not manage the mailbox, and if you did not send a complete message, the person who is in charge of it does not know what the credentials are for and do not forward credentials to me.

Anyway, I used the credentials you sent here, but everything seems to work correctly.

Are there any steps to reproduce this?

Best regards

• Hi, try to update the template in the updates it's still there so you haven't done it try updating the theme, edit woocommerce puts the photos one below the other it messes up the selection of products I also made a backup today that we uploaded new products so you can test Thank you

• Done the update, check the products, and everything is fine. Can you confirm, please?

Thanks

• Hi, no it's not good, look at the home page and see that it's all messed up and tell me why the modified page has been inserted

• also some things you did on the banner are skipped in the menu above you can't see the menu

• A color has been created below as a photo that I can't remove

• The home pages, contacts, columns are restricted the map is seen small and with the color below and before it was full page, on the home you see the colors as I pointed out earlier on the other photos

• 1) Search result page is corrected now.

2) With the rest of your questions, you should contact Elementor support, as you use this builder for page creation. It is not our builder, and you are using experiment features.

Best regards

• Hi it wasn't Elementor it was a template update problem, however fixed I only have one problem if you go to shop you see the products that are with a background while the holes are white how do I remove this color and insert white? Thank you

• What "holes" are you talking about?

Best regards

• Hi no holes the color in the background shop I want to put white not with the products that the background is white and the pink background enters the shop and you can see the difference all white must only be in the shop

• Sorry, but I completely do not understand what you are talking about.

For clarification, please attach screenshot showing that, and explain it in more detail.

Best regards

• Hi, for the color issue I fixed it, after updating the template to the latest version the pages have changed, I am sending you photos of the Blog, you can no longer see the photo above the menu, I have done all the tests there is also the photo but you can not see you can take a look, Thanks

• the data to enter are the ones I sent you

• Please assign a solid header template to Post Archives.

Best regards

• Hi, but before there was a photo here after the update it was removed Thanks

• You assigned a post page in the Settings -> Reading.

When this page is assigned this page is not editable by the Elementor and hides whole content that was previously placed there.

Change it to --Select--.

Best regards

• Hi I did as you said but in the blog section you can see the big photos it messes up everything, the blog, now I have the problem if you look in the blog section, and in the shop section, the menu is not visible in transparency like who we are , as contacts, and yet I haven't touched anything apart from what you told me I put the blog back as it was because if I don't blog it changes the design of the blog so let's leave it like this but the fuchsia color on the menu must be transparent Thanks

you can change it yourself and otherwise I gave them to you to make the passwords :))

• so you can see when I edit the mistakes they make right?

• You can fix it yourself and put the menu as I said the same as who we are, and contacts on the dark pages it's fine on the white ones you can't see it logically, tell me when you're done Thank you very much

• In the original demo, it is set up correctly.

https://themes.muffingroup.com/be/lingerie_el/blog/

You can create a staging domain to install it and see how it was set up.

https://support.muffingroup.com/how-to/how-to-set-up-betheme-staging-site/

Best regards

• edited August 2023

Hi, but it's never possible maybe not with the translation we can't understand each other,

can you please see why the color banner comes out on the shop and on the blog and it doesn't come out transparent like on the other pages. I hope it was clear days are passing and this site we can't fix it I bought other templates like bridge, port, podex and these problems I've never had with you I need an explanation a day without ever fixing the template

• possible that this fucking template can't solve the problem?????

I will write to evato a person cannot wait two days for an answer and then two more days if all goes well to fix the template

• as explained in my first answer I have never used this plugin and therefore I abstain from installing it and creating even more mess on the template

do you have the password to enter you can check the backup yourself I have it since yesterday 08/22/2023

so see why it doesn't work

• look how you see the section of the teplates ligerie header solid, how do you understand how you have to fix it, all 3 where there are arrows can be seen so how can I understand where I have to work. Did you change anything yourself? yesterday it looked good

• we have to fix it immediately without wasting time otherwise the customer will kick my ass

• Hi, but it's never possible maybe not with the translation we can't understand each other,

Sorry, but I do not understand this sentence.

possible that this fucking template can't solve the problem?????

Kindly refrain from using inappropriate language.

as explained in my first answer I have never used this plugin and therefore I abstain from installing it and creating even more mess on the template

I do not know what plugin you are talking about. If you mean Betheme FYI it is not a plugin but a theme. The link I have sent explains how to create a staging domain for testing purposes so I also do not understand what mess you refer to.

Did you change anything yourself?

I have not logged into your website since the 24th of August, and then I did not change anything. Also, I logged in now, and the templates load correctly.

I do not know if I understand you correctly, but now I removed the solid header from your blog page, and it is transparent.

Best regards