Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array

I'm getting the following error in a page. If I have 8 Wrap doesn't show the error, but if I add more wrappers it will show me that error. I'm using Betheme 10.0

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 122
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 125
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 128
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 163
Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 174

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 200

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 205

Comments

• Hi,

please send us private message with access to your dashboard and FTP and we'll check what you did wrong.

Thanks!
  • Was this fixed ? i am having the same issue
  • @Enos Do you use recent theme version? Did you checked Appearance > System Status if your server is out of any limits?
  • @swarupa There is nothing to be fixed because the issue is on your server side. We suggest to check Appearance > System Status section for limits.
  • edited June 2016

I'm having the same issue...

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 135

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 138

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 195

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 214

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 240

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/content/a2pnexwpnas01_data02/24/3277924/html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 245

When I went to Appearance > System Status section to check for limits, this is the only thing I saw in red:

PHP Max Input Vars:

[?] 2500 - Max input vars limitation will truncate POST data such as menus.

What should this be set to, if 2500 isn't enough?

FYI, the page is question is: http://76b.39b.myftpupload.com/newsletters/

• @jasonbass It depends how large pages you build. For some people 1000 is enough while for other 10000 won't be. We remember the site that we were scrolling one day for few minutes (YES, site was that large that 20000 weren't enough).
  • Hi guys. I got this issue too. I send you section status preview. What could I do to add 3-4 more wraps

• @123tinko Looks like you are unable to save the content only because of the limits on your server side. More details about that you can read in the following topic http://forum.muffingroup.com/betheme/discussion/7689/muffin-builder-items-or-page-options-can-not-be-saved-max-input-vars
  • I have the same problem, can you help me to fix it? 

() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/deterlig/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/deterlig/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

And so on... 
    I've just change var in system status, there are no red line. 

• Hi,

please go to your FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Thanks
  • I have the same issue on my betheme. 
    When I reach a certain limit on my pages everything below are not saved
    and I get this message everytime:

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /home/storage/a/c3/3a/confeitariadocemagia/public_html/sitenovo/wp-content/themes/BeTheme v172 – Responsive Multi-Purpose WordPress Theme/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 427

Tried to increase max_input_vars to 100000 but I get the same error
  • Hi,

please go to your FTP, create php file with phpinfo() function inside and send us link to that file privately thru the contact form which is on the right side at http://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact so we can have a look on your server settings. The problem is probably related to limits but to be sure which one is the reason, we need that link. For more details about file creation, please visit https://mediatemple.net/community/products/dv/204643880/how-can-i-create-a-phpinfo.php-page.

Notice!
    1. If you are chatting with support via email please do not post here.
    2. Attach your license key and the wordpress admin login credentials.

Thanks

• Hello,

I have the same problem.
    What can I do?
    Please asap.

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/33/d646770135/htdocs/app691987035/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 119

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/33/d646770135/htdocs/app691987035/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 132

Warning: key_exists() expects parameter 2 to be array, null given in /homepages/33/d646770135/htdocs/app691987035/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/builder/front.php on line 135

• MarinStrkalj 
    Hi,
    please also send us your PHP info.
    thanks
  • Hello, 
    i copied the whole php Info and sended to https://themeforest.net/user/muffingroup#contact.
    Please solve my problem asap.
    Thanks you.