Forum has been created to help all our customers in properly working our theme. We offer complete help with configuration theme and make default look, just like on our Be|theme demo. We don`t offer theme customization.

Before creating a new discussion, please:
1. Check on forum if discussion hasn`t been created before. Use the forum Search on the right.
2. Read carefully the documentation included to package.
3. If you didn`t find what you need and would like to post a new question click the "Start a New Discussion" button on the right.
4. You can post on forum only after registration (you need purchase code to register) .

NOTE!!! If you are starting a new topic and have got problems with your site and you want us to check what`s wrong please always give url to your site because without that we can`t check what`s wrong. Each case may be different because of your installed plugins, servers or other things.

IMPORTANT!!! Along with your inquiry, please attach the address of the page which concerns the question. This will cause the time to answer on your question will be much shorter. If you do not want to publish your address publicly in the forum, please send a private message. Thanks!

How to re-create one of full demo pages? [BeTheme Demo Data]

Comments

• Please sign in to see answear!
  • edited November 2014
    Hi.
    I've just purchased this theme and it looks great.
    So, I've been able to successfully import all the Demo Data but am having an issue importing the Revolution Slider data.
    When I try to import one of the zip files I get the following error:
    Error: Wrong export slider file format! This could be caused because the ZipArchive extension is not enabled.
    Are you able to provide  a solution please.
    Thanks.
  • I'm have the exact error message when trying to import any of the Rev Slider demos.  Wrong export slider file format! This could be caused because the ZipArchive extension is not enabled.

Please help 

Thanks!

• Thanks for your answer to my question  (September 16)
    I still can not see the folder: /revolution-slider-demo/home/ but I see:
     /revolution-slider-demo/homepages/ and /revolution-slider-demo/demos/
    In which I seek to import the slider?
    I installed the demo of portfolio and there is a file in /revolution-slider-demo/demos/ but not in /revolution-slider-demo/homepages/

Thanks in advance
  • edited December 2014
    Oopppps, it´s ok, forget it...
  • Hi i have 2 problem with theme and i cant work this style so slowly.
    1 is when i say import data all or just 1 its not finishing load load and stop in half. When i do that this with all demo its take 900mb is that normal?
    2 is in settings when i change something in settings and save its be caos loading loading and stopping without reload page or without finish.
    Now i wondering what is the recommended settings on whm side on php configures etc. Im using litespeed also thanks a lot...
  • im vds owner i can change in whm all settings please just say to me what i need recommended settings?
  • I fixed the saving problem but another problem is demo i made it same like you said 1 demo but menu is old menu its not came designed logo for example insurance logo and menu style is not came :( 
  • edited December 2014
    i mean its coming stock betheme menu same like first demo page menu http://themes.muffingroup.com/betheme/home/
     when i made it import just insurance demo i cant get this pages menu style http://themes.muffingroup.com/be/insurance
    it feels like theme options can not import so you know!
  • i want to setup insurance demo but menu is not same i made it everything same like documents wrote but no its not working :( and i increased up post maxfile size etc all of them on php.ini file for import all demo pages but it doesnt matter 1 or all demos everything finishing with white screen on loading side and still same menu and another color setting etc i can not load to options! 
  • edited December 2014
    I can not import any css color and theme options! please check pictures!
    this is mine image

and this is your 

• here is the error 
    Fatal error: Cannot use object of type WP_Error as array in /home/insurances/public_html/wp-content/themes/betheme/functions/importer/import.php on line 108
  • edited December 2014
    hi my muffin builder not working pls help
    my host limit 256m
    my page edit looks like:

• thanks a lot porblem solved
  • i cant see import data after i have installed the theme. help me please.

• HI! I insalled the beAgency but the video background (or slider) on home page not there.. 
    how can i fix it? 
  • Can you provide a video tutorial for step 2?

"2nd step: You must import right Slider Revolution separately because this is the only part of website that can`t be imported with demo from 1st step. But we guarantee, this is very easy and will take less than a minute. To import slider, please go to Revolution Slider section, click on green button "Import slider" and select right slider from theme package. All sliders for demos are inside /revolution-slider-demo/home/ folder. Please select right slider`s file and upload into Revolution Slider."
  • Thank you! 

• Hi I just bought BeTheme v5.9, but when I download the demo page, I can't find the BeDJ demo page, BeSecurity included in the list of pages.  What do I need to do
  • edited January 2015
    Thanks for your 1-click demo import. This really helps understanding things quickly.
    However, it seems BeTheme Options for demo "Energy" are not being imported. Or the wrong ones are imported.
    Same counts for some other demo examples.
    I followed all steps and all ok, except for the Options. Had to do it all manually.
    Now I can's seem to get the upper navigation header in the dark blue colour (it stays white). You have the options available as a file somewhere? Or am I missing something?

Thanks.